IGNORED

3d gen mp3/ipod Cd changer emulator.

Greetings Venture brothers from cold and scary country of world evil, Russia!

Does anybody have any contacts of France/Europe guys made mp3 box (cd changer emulator) for 2 gen Venture?

Maybe somebody have for sale/change/give this holy grail? Or maybe at least i-pod box ?

Edited by Fedonnikov
I am dumb=)

:scared: RUNNNNNNN,, its the Russians :big-grin-emoticon::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hopefully you KNOW that I am just teasing you Fed,,, :welcome1::wow::welcome1::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::RED: my Russian brother!!! I am very very glad and honored to make your acquaintance my friend.. I really have no answers for your question as I am still riding one of the real old Ventures BUT I did want to welcome you to the Club!!

Thank you for signing up and I bid you the very best in finding the answers you are searching for!!!

Regards

Puc

Hello and welcome aboard Fedonnikov! I am not sure what this emulator is that you are talking about but if I knew what you are trying to accomplish perhaps we could help out.

Also, I want to make sure you are in the right area. To us, the third generation Venture is the new Venture that is the current production. This section is the second generation Venture which was made from 1999 to 2013. The first generation Venture was made from 1983 to 1993, and is divided between what we call the Mark 1 made from 1983 to 1985, and the Mark 2 which was the 1986 to 1993. What year is your Venture??

Hello and welcome aboard Fedonnikov! I am not sure what this emulator is that you are talking about but if I knew what you are trying to accomplish perhaps we could help out.

Also, I want to make sure you are in the right area. To us, the third generation Venture is the new Venture that is the current production. This section is the second generation Venture which was made from 1999 to 2013. The first generation Venture was made from 1983 to 1993, and is divided between what we call the Mark 1 made from 1983 to 1985, and the Mark 2 which was the 1986 to 1993. What year is your Venture??

Hm. I think i Am at right position) my ride are 2001 Valkyrie interstate.... But we have one big milkbrother thing Clarion audio system...

So if i right i must talk about 2 gen?

Well, yes you would be in the right area then but after looking at a Valkyrie radio I doubt they are compatible with the 2nd gen Venture radio. On the 2nd gen venture there is a 3.5mm stereo connector that we plug a "Y" connector into as well as an auxiliary connector on the tape deck where we plug in to interface our cell phones, MP3 players, etc into. So I am thinking either you could switch over to a complete Yamaha system of possibly try a Valkyrie forum for the type of interface you are looking for. I've been on this site for over 12 years and this is the first time I've ever seen this topic come up...

Well, yes you would be in the right area then but after looking at a Valkyrie radio I doubt they are compatible with the 2nd gen Venture radio. On the 2nd gen venture there is a 3.5mm stereo connector that we plug a "Y" connector into as well as an auxiliary connector on the tape deck where we plug in to interface our cell phones, MP3 players, etc into. So I am thinking either you could switch over to a complete Yamaha system of possibly try a Valkyrie forum for the type of interface you are looking for. I've been on this site for over 12 years and this is the first time I've ever seen this topic come up...

Well you wouldn belive! it took about two months but!

Yamaha venture and Valkyrie interstate both have one protocol (Clarion Devils C-Bus) that they used on both bikes. Cb radio from 2n gen venture are works as oem on Valk.

As explained one my friend that anderstand all this radioelectronic "Things" 2nd gen Venture and Valk interstate Radio boxes (modules) are same Sh*t but in different boxes... Even 13 pin connectors for cb radio and Cd changer are SAME!

So thats all truth folks) Valkyrie problem that it was produced for 3 not full years... and Venture lived with this stereo for 14 years... So as i undestand from deep dark web searchings That europe venture riders are FIRST! who craked clarion c-bus protocol...