IGNORED

Corbin fire and ice seat

@bucfan11 has the passenger backrest. I have one coming that should be here tomorrow. Like him though, I bought just the backrest. He has nothing but good things to say about his. I had their similar version on my last two Royal Star Ventures and my wife loved it. She never complained about it being hard to get on and off.

bucfan11 has the passenger backrest. I have one coming that should be here tomorrow. Like him though, I bought just the backrest. He has nothing but good things to say about his. I had their similar version on my last two Royal Star Ventures and my wife loved it. She never complained about it being hard to get on and off.

Thankyou I am on the fence about also ordering the seat will order the backrest I am hoping they will just plug bin to the existing wiring harness

Was wondering if any one has the fire and ice seat and backrest for the Star Venture TC is it plug and play and my wife would like to know does the passenger backrest make it harder to get on and off the bike
My wife has never complained about not being able to get on and off the bike. I also have the Utopia backrest installed. However, my wife is 5'1 and 100 lb.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

My wife has never complained about not being able to get on and off the bike. I also have the Utopia backrest installed. However, my wife is 5'1 and 100 lb.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

We are a little bit bigger my wife is 5'6 and 150lb