IGNORED

Yooper's cancer is back.

Prairiehammer

By Jim Bryant (MoreV4), from Facebook:

"I was asked to post a word on here concerning a good friend of many. Please say a prayer and/or keep him in your thoughts for Fred Saari (@Yooper). His colon cancer he beat 15 years or so ago is back. Details of when surgery will happen down in Milwaukee are up in the air as of today. Fred is a rare breed of people that tells you like it is, in total honesty, whether you like it or not. He will do anything, for anyone, anytime he can. He has taught me how to be a better person by telling me like it is whether I liked hearing it or not.....which is most of the time.

Venturers and Venture Rider folks please communicate this along, thank you."

Very sorry to read but PRAYERS UP FOR YOOPER!!!!! With God,, ALL things are possible Yoop = YOU are on the prayer list brother!!!!!

THANKS @Morev4 and @Prairiehammer for letting us know!! Up to this point I have not been much of a Face Booker but my son has been working with me in Face Book orientation and we are making headway. Pretty cool really,, wont be long and you VR facebookers will be hearing more from this ol geezer (as well as tormenting my kids on there :big-grin-emoticon:...

I have been wondering about that o'l scallywag for a couple years now..

He is a good o'l boy. always enjoyed chewing the fat with him.

He is to darn tuff to let the cancer get the best of him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Yooper. Give'm hell!

BTW you better get back to the PIP too.

Your friends from the PIP have missed you!

Bubber

aka Steve