IGNORED

April 15th 2019 - 13 years

SilvrT

Been here since 2006 ... that's 13 years ... not as many as several of you but quite a lot just the same.

My subscription is due for renewal the 15th of this month. Considering I no longer ride, considering I don't contribute, considering I rarely read the posts, and considering the ridiculous exchange rate we Canucks have to suffer to buy anything coming from below our border .... I'll not be renewing.

That said, I may still lurk from time to time.

All the best to you all, keep chasing that front wheel and keep the rubber side down !

It's been a great 13 years here and for those who've either just joined or are considering joining, the benefit far exceeds what meets the eye so get on board and enjoy the ride ... I sure did!

BTW, there may be a Kruisn the Kootenays in 2020 so if anyone wants to be on the "invite list" that isn't already, shoot me a private message with your email addy before the 15th.

Been here since 2006 ... that's 13 years ... not as many as several of you but quite a lot just the same.

My subscription is due for renewal the 15th of this month. Considering I no longer ride, considering I don't contribute, considering I rarely read the posts, and considering the ridiculous exchange rate we Canucks have to suffer to buy anything coming from below our border .... I'll not be renewing.

That said, I may still lurk from time to time.

All the best to you all, keep chasing that front wheel and keep the rubber side down !

It's been a great 13 years here and for those who've either just joined or are considering joining, the benefit far exceeds what meets the eye so get on board and enjoy the ride ... I sure did!

BTW, there may be a Kruisn the Kootenays in 2020 so if anyone wants to be on the "invite list" that isn't already, shoot me a private message with your email addy before the 15th.

[emoji22] The best of luck to ya.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW SILV :scared:,, you sure you wanna do that? If I got stuck with April 15th for a renew day I could never not renew cause the 15th is kind of a bad omen day here in the States (Taxes due and all that).. Personally I would just have to kick out the 12 bucks dues earlier and then ignore that 15th due date thing completely cause I gotta thing for bad omen's :big-grin-emoticon:

YOU are gonna be missed my brother but I get it.. Life definitely can throw some curves, interests changes and all that. Thank you for your contributions in the club thru the years my friend and, more than than that, for your friendship!! If you folks ever get out to Michigan be sure and keep an eye out here in the Water Hole for a ""Puc's Meet - Greet n Eat Meat"" as you KNOW you folks will ALWAYS be welcome here!!

May the trail before you be filled with nothing but great adVentures overflowing with tons of :big-grin-emoticon:'s Silv!!

Puc

Guest divey

Sorry to see you go Rick. I’ve always enjoyed your pokes at others but more so your shoot from the hip style. Hope you and Nina enjoy your retirement and you’re close enough that we may cross paths again sometime. Doug

Gonna miss ya oldman, been a good ride and glad to have had you along. I can understand your needs and where you think you should be or not to be. I have missed your more frequent posts and have been wondering where life was taking you. Blessings in your future, and if you ever get lost and end up in Ontario, we would be glad to have you make a personal landing.

Have read your posts for years and will miss them, but you have to do what you feel is right. My dues are payable by April 15th also but I paid them, even though I don't ride anymore. Would be a big empty hole in me without being able to log on and visit such good friends. Enjoy your retirement.

:farmer:

Howdy SilverT,

Same boat. Mine was to run out on the 16th also. Been here since 2006 myself. I gave it a lot of thought as I haven't been very active myself for a while but I still have my '84 so I do get a ride in now and then. Then the fact that I pulled a 777 that other night so ponied up my $12.00 and renewed today. I figure what's the point of life if I don't belong to something. Plus I know for a FACT as soon as I drop my membership here I'll come up with something really important to say. So I'm going to keep my finger in the pot a while longer.

Take care of yourself sir. Will miss your input and comments.

All the best to you and Nina. Hope to see you around.

You certainly will Kerry ... we're hoping to get over to the island to visit my nephew sometime this summer so will be swinging by your way then. We'll keep you posted.