IGNORED

News on Yammer Dan’s Brother

dfitzbiz

Yeah on time served. Here manslaughter first offense is/was 45%. First offense meaning any type of felony. I served Nov-February in prison I got credit for 5 months time served. But I only had to do 15% of 3 yrs on a non violent felony.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update. 5 yrs for Voluntary Manslaughter sounds like a minimum sentence. We'll hope he is out soon on probation.

I was on a jury that convicted a husband of voluntary manslaughter in the killing of his wife and the judge sentenced him to 20 yrs. Of course he was really guilty of 2nd degree murder but a couple females who liked this young handsome man wouldn't convict him of that with one wanting to vote not guilty.

While I know 5 years has got to be a LONGGGG time to sit and watch life pass you by, it's not even close to what Dan and I talked about many times (oft times for HOURS).. I SERIOUSLY think Dan is smiling down from Heaven right now and THANKING GOD that his brother did not get what it sounded like he was gonna end up with back during the beginning days of this crisis..

I would LOVE to meet Dan's brother after he is released and tell him personally how much Dan loved him!! Not a perfect outcome as I KNOW some of the history leading up to the whole mess and IMHO, he should not have even got the 5 BUT - the courts decided and it's done.. Prayers still Up for the Woods family and for those who lost a loved one too!

THANK YOU again for posting this Fitz!! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Puc

From what I read he agreed to plead guilty to voluntary manslaughter I assume in a plea deal. If he had stuck it out with a not guilty who knows what would have happened? Since he has almost met the minimum time to be considered for parole, I think he made the right decision. I just hope the feud with the other family is over.