IGNORED

Lets talk about Geezer teeth,,, to partial or not to partial?

cowpuc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need the passport for Mexico as well.....

To be precise, you need nothing to go into Mexico....you need the passport to come back into the US. But yes, there are good dentists (I've heard from neighbors) right across the border in Nogales, just south of where I live. Other than that, I know nothing, nothing!

After flying and sailing in and out of countries for many years...Yep... I know all that, but thanks for clarifying it for others who don't... The passport comment was supposed to be a little tongue in cheek.... I wonder if prices would be a bit higher since they are more accessible to the US?? There are a few websites that had posted proceedure rates and if I had all my uppers done I still couldn't afford it... :yikes:

After flying and sailing in and out of countries for many years...Yep... I know all that, but thanks for clarifying it for others who don't... The passport comment was supposed to be a little tongue in cheek.... I wonder if prices would be a bit higher since they are more accessible to the US?? There are a few websites that had posted proceedure rates and if I had all my uppers done I still couldn't afford it... :yikes:

Another thing Tip and I can verify,, Michigan Enhanced Drivers Licenses dont work on the southern border.. Never a problem one crossing U.S to Canada and back, up and down the Northern border BUT,, you shoulda seen the look on those Southern Border guards faces when two wanna be bikers on an old, beat up sticker covered Venture with a tent hanging on the back pulled up and handed them our licenses:think:.. The look on their faces was priceless!! :happy65: