IGNORED

Just had to do it again

Eck

...ECKSTEND-A-GRIPS.......Some here may remember my 05 Venture that I put these on. Well today I had to put a set of my ECKSTEND-A-GRIPS on my Goldwing, and they are heated too!

See attached pics.

Seeee,,, now THAT is what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool::clap2::clap2::dancefool::thumbsup:

You lop eared living in rocket makin country varmint,,, Puc thinks Ecks come some kind of geniusness flowin in the beaner of his = THAT IS AWESOME @Eck:thumbsup:

I ALWAYS loved the adjustable bars on my 1st Gens and for the life of me, could never understand why on earth they did not become standard in the industry. In looking at new scoots, particularly the new Wing, I noticed a scoot set up with "HeliBars" and was very impressed!! Tell ya one thing, if I were still riding long distance and putting the big bucks for a new scoot,, I would give my brother Eckster a call and get the scoop on doing one of his Bar Builds wayyyyy before I would lay the bucks out for even HeliBars = JUST GORGEOUS YOU GENIUS!!:thumbsup: