IGNORED

Can Am Ryker

Du-Rron

If you get the chance, go ride the new Can Am RYKER. It is a hoot. Comes in 600 & 900cc. Yes, it does sound like a boat engine. However, Can Am is committed to them. My dealer has six of them in both sizes plus all the accessories that goes along with them. Checking other dealers, they have a passle of them as well. This is a lot different than the -one- unit per dealer Venture allocation Yamaha rolled out. Just saying.

CanAmRyker.jpg

These seem to be a bare bones Spyder. I sat on one at Pioneer Motor Sports in Chaffee NY. It wasn't gassed yet, so couldn't ride it, along with the weather wasn't very conducive. It sat fine though for a short time and did allow me to think about driving it. Less than 10 grand. I think the 600 was at 85k

I like the feet forward design. That kept me away from the earlier CanAms. My knees lock up in the peg style bikes. Road Brit bikes during the sixties and early seventies but that was 45 years ago and this old body can't take it. :backinmyday: Worth looking at.

Thanks for the post.

:farmer:

I like the feet forward design. That kept me away from the earlier CanAms. My knees lock up in the peg style bikes. Road Brit bikes during the sixties and early seventies but that was 45 years ago and this old body can't take it. :backinmyday: Worth looking at.

Thanks for the post.

:farmer:

Makes me wanna get on that thing, crank the bars hard to the left,, open the throttle, dump the clutch and go round and round and round and round!!! BUT,, heres the rub,, my worn out tired ol geezer body could take it any more either brother!!:backinmyday:

• 1 year later...
My wife just got hers last week and she loves it. She got the 600 with the inline 2 cylinder rotax engine, same engine they use in the snow mobiles.https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118482

GORGEOUS!!!:thumbsup:

:scared:"""She got the 600 with the inline 2 cylinder rotax engine, same engine they use in the snow mobiles"""

:think:,,, DIRECT INJECTION 125 HORSE 2 STROKE???? :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool: BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP:thumbsup2: