IGNORED

Time to say thanks and farewell for now

Barrycuda

Hello everyone!

Life has me going in a different direction at this time. I don't visit the site much at all these days and sadly I haven't had the time to do the met and eats, which has been extinct in Florida, or the bigger events due to my life schedule. This forum and the people in it gave me much joy and opened themselves up to a newbie many years ago. Since then I enjoyed 2 internationals, A B2mom BBQ and a Vogel with tail of dragon. I met and love many of you who even today treat me like family. So it is with sadness that I am announcing that I will not be renewing my subscription which expires next week. Please know that I 100% sincerely enjoyed meeting those who I have come across and love you guys. It's just time to say goodbye. From Freebird, to Patti and Don, Larry, cowpuc, Dion, diamond cut and Cheri, bongo Bob, Eck, Steve K, Australian Annie and Al, and the late great Yammer Dan as well as anyone I have missed,

THANK YOU. I have never been with a forum that truly is caring of each other. Safe travels and well wishes this holiday season and everyday afterwards. I am happy to have been able to ride, eat,, laugh and cry with some of you. This is by far the BEST forum hands down for camaraderie, sincerity, friendship with no malice or garbage. May you ride safe and be well. I hope I can see many ventures on the road as I am traveling. I appreciate every one of you. God Bless...

Barry, hate see see a friend say good bye. But I get it, life throws curves at us and we have to navigate them. I have you e-mail and you have mine. If you run across something and have a question by all means give a shout. I'm sure Steve feels the same. If we get meet and eats going I will drop a note. If you can make it great.

Let me count as to how many ways we can miss you,,,,,,,

Don't bother me yet, I'm still counting, I'll get back to you when I done.

Stick around man, it ain't all that expensive, and you just never know what good may come from hanging around, hey!! you might be able to help somebody.

Blessings either way.

Hey Barry,

We all change, It's a fact of life. With that being said, it would be a shame to loose your thoughtful posts, and your insight into this hobby/passion that we all share. If it is due to the cost of the membership, I'd be more than happy to "donate" the cost of your membership just to have the pleasure of your continued contribution to the family we call VentureRider.Org. As it is with ALL of the members here on VR.ORG, it would be better to hear from you every once in a while, then not at all! I'll contact Don this afternoon, and make arrangements for your membership to be extended another year, just to have the pleasure of your continued wisdom in the new year. I consider this an investment in MY future, and the future of all of the members that read your posts.

Here's hoping that 2019 brings you all of the satisfaction that you yearn for, and that you will share these new adventures with us all.

Respectfully,

Earl

Barry, you have been one of the most enjoyable people to meet here on this site! I hope life takes you on many enjoyable adventures! I too will miss your presence here and wish you would reconsider sticking around. You are right, this is not just a website, it is family!!!

Hey Barry,

We all change, It's a fact of life. With that being said, it would be a shame to loose your thoughtful posts, and your insight into this hobby/passion that we all share. If it is due to the cost of the membership, I'd be more than happy to "donate" the cost of your membership just to have the pleasure of your continued contribution to the family we call VentureRider.Org. As it is with ALL of the members here on VR.ORG, it would be better to hear from you every once in a while, then not at all! I'll contact Don this afternoon, and make arrangements for your membership to be extended another year, just to have the pleasure of your continued wisdom in the new year. I consider this an investment in MY future, and the future of all of the members that read your posts.

Here's hoping that 2019 brings you all of the satisfaction that you yearn for, and that you will share these new adventures with us all.

Respectfully,

Earl

See?! See what I mean, you guys are above Fantastic. It wasn't about the subscription fee, I felt I didn't have anything to add but it seems you feel otherwise, so...I will reverse my decision and renew. I may not be on that often or for a stretch at a time but if y'all ok with that then so am I. Earl, I appreciate your generosity, but use it for someone who really can use your assistance. Now I feel bad ever considering leaving. You guys rock...

Why you ol lop eared Iron Butt Wing riding varmint brother of mine,,,, I am speechless and lost for words (I can see that great big smile of yours right now as you shake your head, look at that Feline brother of yours and say = PUC is NEVER lost for words :doh:) I do TOTALLY understand the curves that life can throw at us but, still, being one who highly honors/respects/regards the friendships God has blessed me with = the Happy Trails song part of life is never easy for me. I do live by The Code though that requires me to dwell on the end of that old tune of life more than the beginning so = to that end Barry, I bid you, calm sea's, blue skies and wind at your back while out there CTFW's on lifes ocean and keep that great big :big-grin-emoticon: lit till we meet again my brother!

Come see us!!

Your friend(s)

Puc and Tip

DSCN5740.JPG

DSCN5719.JPG

DSCN5734.JPG

DSCN5684.JPG

DSCN5686.JPG

20140730_123003.jpg

20140730_122915.jpg

20140730_122908.jpg

20140730_122859.jpg

20140728_174708.jpg

DSCN0740.JPG

DSCN0722.JPG

DSCN0724.JPG

DSCN0732.JPG

DSCN0745.JPG

DSCN0759.JPG

DSCN0772.JPG

DSCN0808.JPG

DSCN0857.JPG

DSCN0872.JPG

I just renewed for another year with you fine folks. Thanks for letting me know how you feel and for allowing to share your lives with me. I'm truly grateful. Now when's the next Florida RTE???

GOOD ON YA BRO!! I AINT TAKING DOWN MY POST THOUGH,, I PUT WAYYYY TO MUCH WORK IN IT FOR THAT NONSENSE :witch_brew::rasberry::witch_brew::rasberry::duck:

Glad you decided to renew Barry. and if there are not enough meet and eats in your area you will just have to widen your search, like maybe even Canada Eh!!. You and your brother are good folk and I was glad I got the chance to meet you guys at the Guntersvile International. Neer know our paths may cross again.