IGNORED

Need A Gas Saver

Lone Eagle

MAN , that's MY kind of scooter!

i love the idea.

i am not surprised, that the inventor, is not old enough to vote, either!

there are some brilliant young people out there, who just need a break.

thanks , victor, for this post!

just jt

Now we know what he was doing during Biology class. Same thing I was doing. Thinking about other stuff. I'd be real curious what grades he pulled out of HS. The kid got a REAL education in his grandfather's shop.

What keeps that thing balanced front to back?

Rather interesting idea, and educational I have no doubt, but about as practical as a unicycle.

Smog so thick in China that you can't see the sun?? I beg to differ.

That thing will never see the street... Stunt cycle that's all that is... No way that thing could be made to safe enough for the street... Like ECK said "Makes me wonder what REALLY happens when you hit the brakes real hard....:think: " You eat pavement that's what happens... It's the opposite of those wheelie bikes with no front forks. That kid riding it is probably a stunt rider.

Seems feasible to me. It appears and operates like a modified Segway.

I'm no physics major but it's like a segway in concept only.. A segway the rider is between the wheels and weight is below the axle not on top of it.. Another reason for my skepticism is no video just a lot of stills.

Hey what the hell do I know.. When cassettes 1st came out I said these things will never go, you gotta take the tape out and flip it over to play the other side... All I do with my 8-Track is hit the button.

That thing will never see the street... Stunt cycle that's all that is... No way that thing could be made to safe enough for the street... Like ECK said "Makes me wonder what REALLY happens when you hit the brakes real hard....:think: " You eat pavement that's what happens... It's the opposite of those wheelie bikes with no front forks. That kid riding it is probably a stunt rider.

sorry guys, but from what i gathered, it don't have any breaks!

forward or backward movement is controlled by "gyro compasses".

lean forward- -go forward . slow down ---lean back.

stop!sit upright, etc!

i could be wrong.

just jt