IGNORED

Members near me

Venturezach

There used to be about a half dozen or so Venture Riders up here in the Sacramento area, and Buddy Rich lived in Stockton before moving to Texas. Over the years most have moved on to other things or like in my case gotten too old to ride... LoneEagle {Vic} lives over in the Antioch area, and Rich Elliot RSV99?? is in Livermore. Rich is still actively riding, but getting old and complaining a lot. Rick Bray lives in So Sac, close to Mack Rd., but haven't talked to him in years... Over the years there have been a few who have drifted in for a couple of years and moved on. If you check the member roster for California I'm sure there are a few more... Venture Riders are a rare breed out west, nothing like the east coast... There have been very few in Stockton. Hope this helps...

There used to be about a half dozen or so Venture Riders up here in the Sacramento area, and Buddy Rich lived in Stockton before moving to Texas. Over the years most have moved on to other things or like in my case gotten too old to ride... LoneEagle {Vic} lives over in the Antioch area, and Rich Elliot RSV99?? is in Livermore. Rich is still actively riding, but getting old and complaining a lot. Rick Bray lives in So Sac, close to Mack Rd., but haven't talked to him in years... Over the years there have been a few who have drifted in for a couple of years and moved on. If you check the member roster for California I'm sure there are a few more... Venture Riders are a rare breed out west, nothing like the east coast... There have been very few in Stockton. Hope this helps...

Sure enough,, bunch of great folks too! Here are a bunch of em! WOWZY WOW WOW = great mems!!