IGNORED

About Nothing!

Yama Mama

Marcarl Have you never noticed that some nights are much darker due to the moonlight or lack of moonlight. Some night you see the stars and some times there are clouds, so in that sense, it can be darker some nights than others. And I did not go into the wrong tent. That never has happened.

Yama Mama

Well I suppose you are right, but then for me I have good night vision so the only time it's dark for me is when there is no light(s) around, so I will sit corrected. Now about the tent thing???? I am going to assume that you found a dirty spot on the outside and attempted to clean it up with the material at hand just so IHtruckguy didn't notice.

I guess that just leaves the judging issue to decipher out. I know we have good honest judges available, and it would be good to use their expert competence, but this is not something ordinary to judge. It can't really be judged by sight alone, I think there needs to be the experience involved, so actual contact so to speak, so that there would be a good feel of things. I am really somewhat concerned as well for those who are vying to be contestants, that they might not have the sustaining strength to endure more than one or two repeats in one session, and that said I would not want to put either the Bum or our Puc at a disadvantage.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcarl, perhaps after much consideration of this "Hug Off" perhaps I should be holding a pie in each hand. That way I will not get emotionally involved during the contest. What do you think? I do so value your opinion on this. This contest really has to be done the right way in order for total fairness to exist. After all we all have to be fair especially with hugging.

Yama MamaElla,,,,,, First Grade photo 550.jpg

Marcarl, perhaps after much consideration of this "Hug Off" perhaps I should be holding a pie in each hand. That way I will not get emotionally involved during the contest. What do you think? I do so value your opinion on this. This contest really has to be done the right way in order for total fairness to exist. After all we all have to be fair especially with hugging.

Yama Mamahttps://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114843

WellNOW!!!! You do have your ways, but knowing you and your deviousness it might be just bit on the touchy side to give you a hug with a pie in each hand, your hands I mean. That would mean that there would have to be 2 (two) pies minimum, and I'm not sure that once they were used for what might be forthcoming that anyone besides me would want to be consuming such an explosion. I will have to give this some thought. :think::think:

• 2 weeks later...
How you doing Yama Mama???

Hi there Lewis! I am doing well how about you? You are lucky you live where you live. It is getting cold here in Cincinnati. I keep telling Moped he needs to put the trickle down charger on the RSV., but as I have said before, what do I know!

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

Yama Mama

• 2 weeks later...

Doing pretty good for an old fart. Thanksgiving was good as usual, only bad Thanksgiving I had was when I had 4 wisdom teeth removed 2 days before TG. Getting cold here, but not quite as cold as you get. We have had a few below freezing mornings so far, most have been in the low to mid 40's. Those trickle chargers will save you big bucks in the long run. I have one that I rotate between my two bike and the lawntractor to keep them at peak charge. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Hi there Lewis! I am doing well how about you? You are lucky you live where you live. It is getting cold here in Cincinnati. I keep telling Moped he needs to put the trickle down charger on the RSV., but as I have said before, what do I know!

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

Yama Mama