IGNORED

Last day of work tomorrow

dogman

Congrats! Retirement is great,if I’d would have known I was gonna like it this much I would of done it 30 yrs ago. 😎🍻

Here’s a little advice. Take a year and do anything,nothing,whatever you want to do and then then get a part time job. 1 or 2 days a week,just something to get you outta the house,and around people. Plus a little extra play money is good too. Enjoy yourself!

My last day is December 31. Stayed longer than I wanted (now 72) and they still want me to stay, but the last few years have taken their toll on me. Really looking forward to retirement from my current 50 year career.

:farmer:

Well you certainly deserve a fantastic retirement. That is a lot of years you spent there. I wish you all the best

My last day is December 31. Stayed longer than I wanted (now 72) and they still want me to stay, but the last few years have taken their toll on me. Really looking forward to retirement from my current 50 year career.

:farmer:

Well you certainly deserve a fantastic retirement. That is a lot of years you spent there. I wish you all the best

x2!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup: