IGNORED

Last day of work tomorrow

dogman

Amazing how time flies when you are having fun. 31.5 years complete, and tomorrow is my final day and I slide into this next phase of life.

I had mixed emotions these last few months................ joy and happiness, I would say I may even be sliding into excitement.

I have always felt Blessed and Highly favoured with my career, and now retiring with my health, happiness, and loving wife I will be Blessed in my retirement.

I wish you all joy and happiness where ever you are in your stage of life.

Happiness is merely a decision away.

Amazing how time flies when you are having fun. 31.5 years complete, and tomorrow is my final day and I slide into this next phase of life.

I had mixed emotions these last few months................ joy and happiness, I would say I may even be sliding into excitement.

I have always felt Blessed and Highly favoured with my career, and now retiring with my health, happiness, and loving wife I will be Blessed in my retirement.

Congratz! Enjoy it, you've earned it!! :banana:

Real work is the absolute truth. I "retired" from my regular job back in March to do the stairlift business full time. I thought I would work a couple of days a week and be good. It turns out, I'm working 5 to 6 days a week and sometimes 7 days a week. It's been crazy lately.

Congrats on the retirement but I hope you actually have time to enjoy it. :)

Now that your retired Dave :whistling: I got a whole lotta chores around the place you can help me with :happy65:.

BTW :178:Congratulations on your retirement. :beer:

So first off, you have my condolences!!! Yep! you're thinking that now you'll have time to do some pleasure things, like riding, seadoing, skiing, swimming, going to the movies, camping................ well we'll see how that works out, keep us posted. But I think you're going to find out that you got more done when you were working.

As far as the Bum is concerned, come over here first, then you'll be properly trained to do a perfect job for him.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams,, Live the life you've always imagined.

CONGRATULATIONS, enjoy your retirement.

Do what your have always wanted to do TODAY, do not wait and put off your decision until tomorrow.

Cami

Congratulations!

I've been retired for 4 yrs and I've enjoyed it. There is some adjustment required. All of a sudden you don't have a job to go to and it affects you mentally a bit, your purpose in life. Also, your wife having you underfoot all of the time will require some adjustment on her part. My wife is still working so we haven't experienced that last adjustment yet.

& it flies by even faster as you get older. You'll soon be wondering how the hell did I find time to work! Enjoy you retirement!

WOW @dogman ,,, that is soooo awesome!!! 1st of all please allow me a huge THANK YOU for your many years of service in keeping our societies here in North America safe and sound my brother!! Your amazing focus on and love for both raising and training those very special crime fighters thru the years has DEFINITELY been appreciated by more people than you can imagine and Tip/I are part of them.. We just got in from an amazing journey along our southern border where we had the pleasure of watching some of your work in action = REMARKABLE doesnt even come close to what the specialized type of service you did has done in keeping us all safe = THANK YOU DAVE and a thank you to those many special :178: that served you beside you too!!!

Here:beer: my friend is to a longgg and enjoyable and completely full life of retirement my brother!! As already mentioned and seconded fully by yours truly,, YOU DESERVE IT (and so does Bernie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy34:)!

Love you guys!!

Puc and Tip

Congratulations. It's great. I've been retired for 20 years now. People ask me what day is it and I give them the month instead. I tell the day of the week by the television, radio or phone. I've forgotten my birthday. Every now and then I have a nightmare. I dream that I have to get up and go to work. My biggest problem is no more raises. What was a generous retirement 20 years ago is now just livable. Lifestyle changes are a way of life.

Hey Dave Congrat's

We now get our pay cheque from the same place....great boss.....the money's in the bank 1st of the month every month. :mo money:Just remember you don't get any vacation or days off!

Took till I was actually off the books and getting that 1st pension pay to really settle into being retired but after that it's been just awesome.

Enjoy it brother, live long and prosper, collect every bit of it, I know you deserve it.