IGNORED

wheels

The Mayor

If you are talking about the Royal Star Venture or Tour Deluxe, the 18" front wheel from the Stratoliner is a Direct fit. Stratoliner S is polished. Search will yield pics. There are some pics in my albums too. That is easiest option. May be some aftermarket options too. Rear wheel is so hidden not worth the effort.

• 1 year later...

Sratoliner 18 inch wheel one side has a cover on the floating disk brake, the other side does not and the cover has a steel weight inside and will only fit one side. The Fiche only shows one as well. I would like one on each side but can't do that unless there is some way to take the weight off without damaging the cover. What is the weight on the inside for and why only one side.

2015-05-05 20.03.08.jpg

I'm not aware of any cost effective rear wheel replacements that are compatable with the shaft drive. As mentioned, the Stratoliner / Roadliner 18" wheel is a direct swap, look for an S model that's chrome for a little more bling but the standard cast polishes up nicely. I got lucky and found one WITH the factory polished full floating rotors.

• 1 year later...
On 3/29/2020 at 11:18 PM, saddlebum said:

The weight is most likely there as a vibration damper to keep the cover quiet and prevent it from developing fatigue cracks.

Could be but the 16inch wheel is just metal caps no weight on both sides, why did they not make one for the other side then becomes the question.Left side looks barren ie not as nice without the cover. Just saw this post.