IGNORED

Straight from this little office at a Hospital in California,,,, 7cm and counting,

cowpuc

It all started at 11pm last night and it now looks like Puc's little buddy is FINALLY on his way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhhh,, someones coming,, hope its not the owner of this computer,,,, the office here looks kind of important,,,, good thing I asked permission to use this thing,,,, gotta run!! More to follow!! Tip is jumping up and down,, even Trooper's horn is honking out in the parking lot!!!

Be right back!!!!!! Maybe,,,

It all started at 11pm last night and it now looks like Puc's little buddy is FINALLY on his way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhhh,, someones coming,, hope its not the owner of this computer,,,, the office here looks kind of important,,,, good thing I asked permission to use this thing,,,, gotta run!! More to follow!! Tip is jumping up and down,, even Trooper's horn is honking out in the parking lot!!!

Cigars for everyone!!!! Prayers for mom and the baby. My daughter whom I sadly gave away in marriage 17 months ago, was confirmed via doc visit yesterday that she is 6 weeks and 4 days into giving me my 3rd GRAND child.

Keep us posted PUC. Hope everything comes out okay.

:fingers-crossed-emo

They let me back into this little office so I gotta be quick here.. My Grandson who have already nicknamed "Caleb The California Kid" (and no,, Caleb is not his actual name,, they still have not chosen a name yet but I like CTCK so thats what I call him (more to this but I dont have time for great detail) = Grandpa's have special privilages ya know!!) was born yesterday,, on Tippy and my 38th Wedding Anniversary. Because of complications (he's a biggn,, 9 pounds - 22.5 inches long - his mom was only 14 inches and 4 pounds when she was born) they ended up taking him with C-Clamps (they call it C-Sectioning) but they got him out and in fine shape!! My daughter is doing well too now... "The Kid" is AWESOME - after balling him out for not listening to his grampa when I told him it was time WEEKS AGO,,, I slid my finger between his finger/palm imitating a big throttle and his toes curled and nose tweeked like his grampa used to do while focusing on a jump on an MX track = YEP,,,, The Kid's got it!!!! Gonna be fun!!!!!

Thanks for the Prayers Up and congrats gang!!!

More to come

Puc

They let me back into this little office so I gotta be quick here.. My Grandson who have already nicknamed "Caleb The California Kid" (and no,, Caleb is not his actual name,, they still have not chosen a name yet but I like CTCK so thats what I call him (more to this but I dont have time for great detail) = Grandpa's have special privilages ya know!!) was born yesterday,, on Tippy and my 38th Wedding Anniversary. Because of complications (he's a biggn,, 9 pounds - 22.5 inches long - his mom was only 14 inches and 4 pounds when she was born) they ended up taking him with C-Clamps (they call it C-Sectioning) but they got him out and in fine shape!! My daughter is doing well too now... "The Kid" is AWESOME - after balling him out for not listening to his grampa when I told him it was time WEEKS AGO,,, I slid my finger between his finger/palm imitating a big throttle and his toes curled and nose tweeked like his grampa used to do while focusing on a jump on an MX track = YEP,,,, The Kid's got it!!!! Gonna be fun!!!!!

Thanks for the Prayers Up and congrats gang!!!

More to come

Puc

Many congrats to all, especially mom, AND congrats to Puc and Tippy for 38 years!!! Come December, my wife and I will also celebrate our 38th.

:sign outstanding:

PS. I understand that Larry is a pretty good name. :15_8_211[1]:

It started at 11PM last night and the delivery is expected soon? Wow, that some fast growth lol

Gratz!!

Congrats Scott, and Miss Tippy. Now you really should be ashamed of yourself,,,,, not having any pictures!!!!

:worthless:

I hear that brother!! I kind of got myself painted into a corner on this one.. I went and step on some toes in sharing my overzealous opinion about the new Venture which ended up producing some not so friendly text messages on my phone which Tippy seen and went :scared::doh: which ended up getting me on a short leash for sharing some personal things concerning the off spring and their familmy (my :Im not listening to getting me beat up is one thing but any chance of those problems surfacing into our off springs lives is a whole nother matter).. You know me Carl,, I have no less than 12,000 pictures and 8 hours of video and it is sooooooooo hard for me to keep my :happy65:over opinionated,, super proud grampa :ignore:!!!! I guess I will just have to pay the forum fines for no pictures this time (oh well,,, whats one more year on probation :256:)!!:missingtooth: