IGNORED

Audrey's at it again!!

Brenda H

Anyone in this part of the country knows Audrey Menarik of Moto Liberty in Dallas. She posted this on Facebook yesterday.

Motorcycle friends.... NEWSFLASH! I am going to host a Motorcycle Show. It is called The Motorcycle Camping and Adventure Touring Show, and it will be held in Lewsiville at the convention center, December 15th & 16th. Why am I doing this when I already have two full time jobs? Because the motorcycle business has been tough. After much contemplation, I think people still want to ride their motorcycles, but they don't want to ride on busy city streets. So, let's all find fun ways to get the hell out of Dodge... get back to what motorcycling is supposed to be about and hit the open road! Sleep under the stars.... (or not). But DFW motorcycle dealers are all on board for this LOCAL show, that will support LOCAL shops. It's not only about the guy that spends 30K on his BMW to head to Alaska. It's also about the college students that can strap a tent to the back of their bikes and ride to the KOA Campground. I've got lots of plans for educational, informative and fun presentations. And, we'll be camping Saturday night at Lake Lewisville to practice what we preach. I'm only a week into this project, so gimme a few weeks for more details, but as my friends... I wanted you to be the first to know. (And perhaps the first to volunteer to help!) :) Have a great Labor Day weekend! Audrey (P.S. Feel free to share with friends who may be interested in exhibiting or attending.)

I've never been able to attend one of her lil shindigs as Dallas is just too far for me to do a day trip but I will try to attend this even if I have to leave the bike behind and haul my travel trailer up there instead!! :happy65::happy65:

Sounds neat, but maybe by then I will have a project to work on.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

IF I ever get to go home and get that damn title you will!! Too bad you aren't closer to me. I'd let you work on the RSTC in exchange for the 650.