Lets see, the menu:

Monday , steak

Tuesday, Gr steak

Wednesday, Tube steak

Thursday, leftover steak

Friday, hamburgers

Saturday we go out for supper

Sunday, we're on a diet

Which day would you like to mooch on us?

Wow that is some good planing, ours will be day by day. Not much planing. But certainly many different drinks available to go with the meal and after the meal. Heck even some drinks before the meal. I think there is a bit of a theme, I can't figure it out but I think its something about the meal.

Wow that is some good planing, ours will be day by day. Not much planing. But certainly many different drinks available to go with the meal and after the meal. Heck even some drinks before the meal. I think there is a bit of a theme, I can't figure it out but I think its something about the meal.

Maybe I could help you out a bit.

Day 1, Sandwich

Day 2, Sandfish

Day 3, Sandy's drive in

Day 4, A hill of beans

Day 5, Fishwich

Day 6, Sandflies

Day 7, Leftovers from the above

What would be the issue if a Scotsman chimed in about "who is paying"

:farmer:

Be very careful here young man, you are dealing with 2 Dutchmen!!!

and you should be aware of the definition of being Dutch:

One who can buy from a Scotsman and sell it to a Jew and still make money.

What would be the issue if a Scotsman chimed in about "who is paying"

:farmer:

Well :think: Seems to me the last time a Scotsman and Dutchman got together they Squabbled over the one penny change. they tugged so hard back and forth that the penny turned into copper wire. Now I is far to young to remember the incident but I am pretty sure that,s how it was. Now Marcarl is plenty old enough to remember. Its possible he may even be the Dutchman involved.

Lets see, the menu:

Monday , steak

Tuesday, Gr steak

Wednesday, Tube steak

Thursday, leftover steak

Friday, hamburgers

Saturday we go out for supper

Sunday, we're on a diet

Which day would you like to mooch on us?

This could actually work. Over to Grez007 for Lunch. followed by a nice ride to Rock point for Dinner then a after dinner ride to Sand Hill Park for drinks

As a reminder....this thread title is about Paul's M&G. People interested in the M&G have to read thru your "who's paying" and what's for dinner just to get to the points related to Paul's M&G.

I'd suggest that the next person to go off topic pay for ice cream for everyone attends.

I was thinking about attending this M&G, have never been to one before, would be nice to meet some of the peeps that are posting on the forum, and being only 2 hours away I was still undecided, but free ice cream, I am sure someone said free ice cream...that might clinch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about attending this M&G, have never been to one before, would be nice to meet some of the peeps that are posting on the forum, and being only 2 hours away I was still undecided, but free ice cream, I am sure someone said free ice cream...that might clinch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great if you could make it. Paul puts on a great M&G and you will be very welcomed by all who attend.

Hey Scifiman and herb1, you are welcome if you want to ride together to go to Grez007 place. I am planning on going the 401/403 route, leaving at 9 am from 401/Mcowan. in Scarboro. Not sure where Mt Albert is, but am on way for Dave (scifiman). Hope you guys see this post...kind of last min thing...but otherwise, see you guys at the destination.

Abdul.

Edited by chabicheka

Well this year's meet has come to an end. We were blessed with a beautiful warm(ok really warm) day, lots of good people, good food and good conversation. Got to see a couple folks we hadn't seen in a while and meet a member we had never met before(poor guy,now he's part of the family ;) this gathering was a great success in my books!! Hope everyone got home safe, hope to see you all again sooner than later

Home and cooling off now. Thanks Paul and Mary for hosting. Glad to catch up with the group and meet a couple of new folks as well. As always a bit of "oh what's that on your bike,.... I think I need that too". It never ends. Ride safe and ride often my friends.

Thank you Paul and Mary for hosting today. You have such a beautiful property. I'm glad I was able to attend and spend the morning with you guys.

I met two new people today, Scifiman - Dave and Herb1 - Rob.

You know who I didn't see was Saddlebum. Where is / was Ben?

It was good to see all the others and too bad I had to leave early and missed the ride.