I am looking to clean out the garage and this is one thing I need to get to another home. It has a clear title and needs to be reassembled. The majority of the parts are there and there is a lot of extra bling that was added to it. It's located 45 NE of Houston Texas and you'll need a truck or trailer to get it where you want it. I'm asking $650 for it, if you have any questions ask and I'll give you the answers if I know them.

20180901_103753.jpg

20180901_103809.jpg

20180901_103830.jpg

20180901_103839.jpg

20180901_103845.jpg

20180901_103934.jpg

Awe,, come on my lop eared Texas Hero varmint brother = you KNOW you wanna put that thing back together and ride er up here and visit Tip and I!!!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

To whom it may concern,,,,, if you buy this bike from Squid and can get up here to Michigan,,,, I got a bunch of left over kibbles and bits from building on those particular scoots.. I got saddle bag parts, side rails, foot peg assemblies and so on and so forth = NO CHARGE,, just come and get the stuff!!! Buy my brothers bike and this stuff is YOURS!!!

ALL THE BEST IN YOUR CLEAN UP BRAD!!!!

:bighug: to ya'll!!

Puc