IGNORED

Downloading/ Ataching pics

sleepy2

A lot of times when I attach pictures in "post new threads" the pictures flip to sideways or upside down when they are posted. I've tried everything I can think of with no good results.

Also some of my pictures won't import into this section because it says at bottom left says it is waiting for reply from website to authorize ??????????

For some reason, the "rotate" feature on the phones confuses the system. The only real way I've found to get around it is to open the picture on your computer, make sure it is oriented correctly and then "save" it. Even if you don't make any changes, "save" it and it should work fine.

As for them not always uploading. What size are they? They shouldn't be more than 1024 x 768 and no more than 200,000 bytes. If they are larger, the system will try to automatically resize them but it will often fail if they are just really large files.

All my pictures are 3456 x 4608 even the ones posted.

waiting for reply from site is what comes up at bottom of screen but they don't go into my message section to post.

will try saving then post or figure out how to resize them.

All my pictures are 3456 x 4608 even the ones posted.

waiting for reply from site is what comes up at bottom of screen but they don't go into my message section to post.

will try saving then post or figure out how to resize them.

It's pretty basic but Windows Paint will resize .jpg pix.

I've got a small power tool that attaches to windows explorer. It makes resizing a snap. All you do is find the picture or pictures you want to resize. Highlight them and right click and choose resize. It makes a copy pretty much any size you want and labels it. If there is a way for me to share that tool I will gladly do that..