IGNORED

Home from WNY Rally 2018

WIZ

Just got home from the rally. Tina and I had a great time catching up with old friends and meeting some new friends. Thanks to all who made this great rally possible, looking forward to next year.

Ron

We got home about 2:30. Thanks for a great rally and a big THANK YOU goes out to Bob and all the others for the help with the bike. Looks like I will have to replace the stator after all. The WNY crew did a great job as usual and hope to make it again next year.

Just got home, all safe and somewhat sound. Got a bit screwed up, but I can blame that on the folks I had to deal with all weekend.

Saddlebum managed to do his regular thing and mixed it up at the border, so from there he was on his own, good thing actually, for we seen some very dark clouds and thanks to him being elsewhere we didn't get rained on.

Many thanks to the great crew of WNY for this rally, as usual there will be good memories. Just had a bit of difficulty finding a person by the name Junkas, but maybe next time. Glad to have had some rain as well, brings something new and exciting to the plan eh?

Thursday dinner was a different occasion, but I'll let one of the DRIVERS expound on that. I might give credit on the right side where there should some on the left side. Either way, it was a wonderful ride getting there and back to the rally site again. Too bad not everybody got to enjoy the country side like some others.

Really good to see you all again, and somehow I miss you guys and gals already.

Got home around a hour ago. Had a great time as usual a great weekend as usual and lots of great people. Hope to see everyone next year. Got to meet some new people and see some old friends again. Hope to see everyone again next year thanks steamer for the adjust on the carbs will have to get that done this winter. Again, thanks goes out to the the whole Western New York group you throw one great event. Deb and I really enjoyed it. Robin and Tom thanks for the name change now i don't feel so angry.

Sue and I are home safe and sound. It was an awesome time meeting you all! Special thanks to the ones who spent hours planning and running this event. I am looking forward to the next time we

Meet.. And to those who are wondering if you should have went...... You should have. Murph&Sue

Glad to see you all had a great time, looking forward to seeing everyone again next year, even you Tooch….still thinking about changing my screen name!

Don't know how I managed to miss out on all the fun, Sleepy2 just informed me of the fact that The Tooch came up with. Now I have to decide if there is any truth or semblance. I have to be careful here, don't want anybody feeling bad or anything. I'll give it some thought.

Glad to see you all had a great time, looking forward to seeing everyone again next year, even you Tooch….still thinking about changing my screen name!

Well I made it home safe. :canada:Had a great time!

I was telling Cathy about your little gift Bob, she laughed and thought that was great!,....but you'll be glad to know.

I got myself in trouble :yikes: when I told her that I bought Robin chocolate....but then I didn't bring any home for her! :starz:

Well I made it home safe. :canada:Had a great time!

I was telling Cathy about your little gift Bob, she laughed and thought that was great!,....but you'll be glad to know.

I got myself in trouble :yikes: when I told her that I bought Robin chocolate....but then I didn't bring any home for her! :starz:

Sorry to hear that.....NOT!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Got home around a hour ago. Had a great time as usual a great weekend as usual and lots of great people. Hope to see everyone next year. Got to meet some new people and see some old friends again. Hope to see everyone again next year thanks steamer for the adjust on the carbs will have to get that done this winter. Again, thanks goes out to the the whole Western New York group you throw one great event. Deb and I really enjoyed it. Robin and Tom thanks for the name change now i don't feel so angry.

Love the new name! :cool10:

First off-------GREAT JOB all who were involved with the preparation and execution of this years rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to ride the new Venture !

Movie night idea was a great idea!

Band was very good as usual!!!

Got home around 6:30 and set up trailer to dry out and put away everything else. Great ride home as MarCarl said no rain!

well i made it home safe. :canada:had a great time!

I was telling cathy about your little gift bob, she laughed and thought that was great!,....but you'll be glad to know.

I got myself in trouble :yikes: When i told her that i bought robin chocolate....but then i didn't bring any home for her! :starz:

bad cop...no donut....lol

So as I stated earlier made home in great shape around or just after 2:00 pm but found I was either too wound up, or too exhausted not sure which to do a lengthy post. The ride home was a great ride up until the border were I got separated from the rest while going through customs. Once I finally got through I lost sight of everybody and while attempting to find me way to the Tim Horton's found myself entangled in some construction Detours and ended up on unfamiliar Roads. Finally I managed to find an access to the QEW were once I was on familiar ground Got hold of Marcarl to let him know not to wait for me and as to why. The traffic was smooth sailing and other than a being cut off by a couple of high powered cars, one being a corvette and the other a firebird, racing each other at high speed cutting in and out of traffic and cutting people off constantly all the way, the traffic was moving along smoothly and at just above the posted speed limit. There was one accident were two cars were on the center shoulder the front car having been rear ended by the rear car. Interestingly enough the front car also had his front fender and corner smashed like he had been cut off but no third car was in sight, so I kind of wondered if one of those racing maniacs was not part of the problem.

As far as the Rally goes it was another great time and I really enjoyed myself again as always. Meeting up with old friends and meeting new members is always a great time. It was extra special to see some of the folks That I had not seen for a couple of years and to see them show up again.

As always the NY crew did a great a job and I can't wait for next years event ( not that I am in a hurry :backinmyday: to add another year to my age or nutthi'n) but it is one of the highlights of my summer to attend this event each year and spend time with a group of my favorite people. The music was great and I enjoyed the movies.

For all the fine lady's who put their time into this :bighug:

For the gents who put their time into this :beer:

And for big Tom :canada::rasberry:

Edited by saddlebum

There was one accident were two cars were on the center shoulder the front car having been rear ended by the front car. Interestingly enough the front car also had his front fender and corner smashed like he had been cut off but no third car was in sight, so I kind of wondered if one of those racing maniacs was not part of the problem.

Darn!!! Next time I'm going the QEW route as well. Never seen a front car hit by a front car before, and I do want to see that sometime!!

Glad to hear everyone made it home safe, sound, and with a few stories to tell.

Great big thanks to the WNY crew for putting on another stellar event. Loved the movie nights.

Thankful to see old friends and make some new.

See you next year on the Broom.

MJ

Kim and I got home around 6. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make this event possible. Special Thanks to Terri and Michelle and their Sons for sponsoring this event at their beautiful venue.

Venue is awesome

Movies were nice addition

Daily posted Itinerary, great idea

Food and snacks were great

Band sounded especially great, they have really tightened up over the years.

2018 bike to ride, hard to beat

BS ing with old and new friends... priceless

Thanks, Craig & Kim