IGNORED

A Strange Request To Those Coming To The WNY Rally

bongobobny

I am in the middle of a new project in our backyard, a fountain and pond on the side of the hill, and am in need of some decorative rocks!! I'm looking for roundish shaped rocks anywhere from the size of a baseball to a basketball with grapefruit-sized being ideal. So, what I thought would be really neat is if everybody brought just one rock from their area to the rally that would make for a really neat story about the project!!

Here's the project as of this AM, about 1/2 completed...

Dscn9451.jpg

This is a great idea you have and will certainly make for a good story and memories. I will be on the hunt. We just got home from Prince Edward Island where the rocks are all red. I said to my wife we should bring some back, but she didn't think so, since she is from there and use to the colour. So I can't get you an all red one, but here in Niagara there are parts with red clay soil so the search is on.

Now I need to bring a truck!! At least my backyard will be cleaned up, but then again maybe not, those American boys might be thinking that I'm bringing over cannon balls. I'll have to see if I can disguise them somehow.

Now if you were to bring two of them and just hang them in your trouser's they'll just get to thinki'n that you grew a pair.