IGNORED

Side Panel Vent louvers (1st gen)

windrider1983

I was searching for info on first gen side panel vents and didn't see any recent posts.

My right side melted recently when it came partially detached from the panel and tilted inward when I parked it - got too close to the cylinder head and most of the louvers melted, along with the rail they plug in to, and the turn wheel. Very sad, because it was in great shape (except the tabs were all in various degrees of broken and repaired, which is why it came loose).

Does anyone have a new or used one they would be willing to sell?

Thanks,

Mark Miller (Windrider1983)

I was searching for info on first gen side panel vents and didn't see any recent posts.

My right side melted recently when it came partially detached from the panel and tilted inward when I parked it - got too close to the cylinder head and most of the louvers melted, along with the rail they plug in to, and the turn wheel. Very sad, because it was in great shape (except the tabs were all in various degrees of broken and repaired, which is why it came loose).

Does anyone have a new or used one they would be willing to sell?

Thanks,

Mark Miller (Windrider1983)

I am in the process of removing most of the plastics from Lucy. I will check what mine are like when I get back from vacation at the end of the week. You are welcome to have them. PM me and I will ship them out if they are in good enough condition.