IGNORED

WNY Rally Viking Invation

StarFan

The WNY Rally is just around the corner. Me and Kristjan The Silent Viking can´t wait to be there. Two weeks to go. You do not want to miss this one. Seems like this is gonna be a record breaking attendance. Band on the stage Saturday night, lot af rides and activities, dining at Chandersons, breakfast at the country Maple Restaurant

(forgotten the name but the food is humongus)

, Barbeque night and last but not least GREAT company. The word on the street is that Kristjan The Silent Viking is gonna do a pole dance :shock3::shock3::shock3::shock3:. Sign up and BE THERE OR BE LAME !!!!!!!!!!! Looking so much forward to see you all !!!!

BTW Route 16 has been changed from a 4 lane highway to a 3 lane highway with a left turn lane and a green arrow in front of Ben's Nicklebrook Hotel! I guess too many people got rear-ended trying to make a left turn onto Route 39 towards Springville...

Thanks for the promotion Jonas, the committee has been working hard to bring our guests the best rally known to Venturiders. Yep, you don't want to miss this one and a special THANK YOU to Freebird for the last minute SURPRISES... See you all there. PS silent Vikings are the BEST VIKINGS....lol

We don't want any International incidences between two foreign countries... Do I need to call in the "DONALD" to mediate... lol

I could always mediate since I I have both Dutch and Viking blood lines in my pedigree. I may require a little incentive though :fnd_(16):

Across the street from Ben´s motel. Don´t worry - we WILL find you !!

Seems to me that you have 'upgraded'. What else have you done that you have failed to inform us about? Is this meant to be a tactical change? a change for the better? a new way of hiding from those who should know? or just a way of playing hard to get?

I would think that 2 foreign emissaries being presented in a country foreign to their own, should be allowed a bit bit of diplomatic aggression in regards to their own foreignation, and not to be interfered with by a third party who has little experience in the dealings of international protocol and espionage or even in the consumption or wobbly pop or tippy heat. There is a real reason why gentlemen of great renown have moved their secret location to another place of slumber, but now that the cat is out of the bag on the location, the reason will remain on the vaults of the unknown legacy. Never will that be disclosed or even further discussed.

On a further note, and trying not to be long winded as some like me to be, I would suggest that your attendance at this place of meeting, BS stories, hugging event, and low level intelligence would greatly improve your outlook on life that is here to live. Many have been those who have made the journey, many more wished that they had put it on their calendar so that they would not have forgot, and then there are those who have looked back at history in the making and said: I didn't think that this was going to be such a momentous international event, how did I manage to miss out on this fiasco.

As in the words of somebody who is trying to make himself famous, really famous!: this is going to be a great event, a really great event, a truly great event.

seems to me that you have 'upgraded'. What else have you done that you have failed to inform us about? Is this meant to be a tactical change? A change for the better? A new way of hiding from those who should know? Or just a way of playing hard to get?

I would think that 2 foreign emissaries being presented in a country foreign to their own, should be allowed a bit bit of diplomatic aggression in regards to their own foreignation, and not to be interfered with by a third party who has little experience in the dealings of international protocol and espionage or even in the consumption or wobbly pop or tippy heat. There is a real reason why gentlemen of great renown have moved their secret location to another place of slumber, but now that the cat is out of the bag on the location, the reason will remain on the vaults of the unknown legacy. Never will that be disclosed or even further discussed.

On a further note, and trying not to be long winded as some like me to be, i would suggest that your attendance at this place of meeting, bs stories, hugging event, and low level intelligence would greatly improve your outlook on life that is here to live. Many have been those who have made the journey, many more wished that they had put it on their calendar so that they would not have forgot, and then there are those who have looked back at history in the making and said: I didn't think that this was going to be such a momentous international event, how did i manage to miss out on this fiasco.

As in the words of somebody who is trying to make himself famous, really famous!: This is going to be a great event, a really great event, a truly great event.

and so the bs begins.....!

I could always mediate since I I have both Dutch and Viking blood lines in my pedigree. I may require a little incentive though :fnd_(16):
With those qualifications , I'm afraid you would have to recluse yourself....besides "DONALD" works for free....... but nice try

Seems to me that you have 'upgraded'. What else have you done that you have failed to inform us about? Is this meant to be a tactical change? a change for the better? a new way of hiding from those who should know? or just a way of playing hard to get?

On a further note, and trying not to be long winded as some like me to be, I would suggest that your attendance at this place of meeting, BS stories, hugging event, and low level intelligence would greatly improve your outlook on life that is here to live. Many have been those who have made the journey, many more wished that they had put it on their calendar so that they would not have forgot, and then there are those who have looked back at history in the making and said: I didn't think that this was going to be such a momentous international event, how did I manage to miss out on this fiasco.

As in the words of somebody who is trying to make himself famous, really famous!: this is going to be a great event, a really great event, a truly great event.

Marcarl my friend.

Are you eating mushrooms again ?

Marcarl and Starfan.... OMG..! Do I have to separate you guys already, The rally hasn't even begun yet.... Marcarl, remember Jonas is bringing his boyfriend (not that there is anything wrong with that) and maybe....just maybe... he (Jonas) wants to show Kristjian the finer side of Yorkshire NY.... Now with that said, just be happy for Jonas and his new bow....It take all types in this world and we should be more tolerant of the oddballs in it.......errrr ........I mean tolerant of the life decisions of some.. With that said, at least you wont have to listen to all that strange noise coming from the next room.... After the last visit to my home two years , I think Jonas is afraid of the dark because I would often find him asleep in Kristjians bed the morning even though they had separate rooms... I really do think Jonas is not as manly a viking as he wants us all to believe. just saying..........P.S. I knew where he was staying this year...

Marcarl and Starfan.... OMG..! Do I have to separate you guys already, The rally hasn't even begun yet.... Marcarl, remember Jonas is bringing his boyfriend (not that there is anything wrong with that) and maybe....just maybe... he (Jonas) wants to show Kristjian the finer side of Yorkshire NY.... Now with that said, just be happy for Jonas and his new bow....It take all types in this world and we should be more tolerant of the oddballs in it.......errrr ........I mean tolerant of the life decisions of some.. With that said, at least you wont have to listen to all that strange noise coming from the next room.... After the last visit to my home two years , I think Jonas is afraid of the dark because I would often find him asleep in Kristjians bed the morning even though they had separate rooms... I really do think Jonas is not as manly a viking as he wants us all to believe. just saying..........P.S. I knew where he was staying this year...

OK Jonas, what have you got to say in defense of yourself? As for me, I was really only mentioned once and I can take a little, but the paragraph previous seems to be all about you. Stand up for yourself boy! or the world is going to crash!!

After the last visit to my home two years , I think Jonas is afraid of the dark because I would often find him asleep in Kristjians bed the morning even though they had separate rooms... I really do think Jonas is not as manly a viking as he wants us all to believe. just saying..........P.S. I knew where he was staying this year...
Gee Tom :think: this wouldn't be the time when you felt the need to wear a life jacket in waist deep water so you would feel safe was it? :fishin: :rotfl:

Sorry Tom but you are walking in mud here.

Kristjan is not my type. To much of a puppy.

You on the other hand,,,,,,,,,,Just cancelled the hotel - I´m sleeping in your camper !!!!!!!:banana::bighug::banana::bighug::banana:

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! TO ALL CAMPERS!!! at the WNY rally.

It seems that there is a threat to your well-being if you are camping. Not a real serious one, but one to be on the lookout for none-the-less. A bug has been noticed to be on the loose in the camp ground area and infestation is quite likely. This bug has not been known to propagate rapidly or even at all, but that has not deterred the efforts of it's attempting to worm it's way into your secluded area, namely your camper. Be advised that before entering your place of sequesterization you do an all around check for any intruders. Identification of the louse will not be hard and it should not be hard to dispose of it either. Check with Rockin Robin for the best methods to use, as she has much experience ridding her haunt of bugs much, much bigger than the one just discovered. One telltale sign of the subsistence of this infestation would be a green bottle with DEATH markings on it and possible a loud noise that might be assumed to be that of snoring. Big Tom also has some experience in dealing with such an affliction, so he might be a resource for information as well, although I am told that he has not been very effective with his methodologies, seeing as for him it has been re-occurring on a regular basis.

If all else fails: Call the Pest Control, Bum's phone number is listed.

Sorry Tom but you are walking in mud here.

Kristjan is not my type. To much of a puppy.

You on the other hand,,,,,,,,,,Just cancelled the hotel - I´m sleeping in your camper !!!!!!!:banana::bighug::banana::bighug::banana:

Sorry I promised the spot to my real bestest Icelandic friend...Kristjian....the silent Viking

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! TO ALL CAMPERS!!! at the WNY rally.

It seems that there is a threat to your well-being if you are camping. Not a real serious one, but one to be on the lookout for none-the-less. A bug has been noticed to be on the loose in the camp ground area and infestation is quite likely. This bug has not been known to propagate rapidly or even at all, but that has not deterred the efforts of it's attempting to worm it's way into your secluded area, namely your camper. Be advised that before entering your place of sequesterization you do an all around check for any intruders. Identification of the louse will not be hard and it should not be hard to dispose of it either. Check with Rockin Robin for the best methods to use, as she has much experience ridding her haunt of bugs much, much bigger than the one just discovered. One telltale sign of the subsistence of this infestation would be a green bottle with DEATH markings on it and possible a loud noise that might be assumed to be that of snoring. Big Tom also has some experience in dealing with such an affliction, so he might be a resource for information as well, although I am told that he has not been very effective with his methodologies, seeing as for him it has been re-occurring on a regular basis.

If all else fails: Call the Pest Control, Bum's phone number is listed.

. BUM......? Oh no, I burned that bridge in an earlier post....