IGNORED

Off to Mexico

Air Ready Auto

My family and I are off for 2 weeks to Mexico. We will be staying with my wife's family. Due to return late on August 9th. A huge thank you to @Flyinfool for letting us park our car in his driveway while we are gone and for dropping us off/picking us up from the airport. I dont know if we have a help-a-brother out award but he deserves one. Please say a prayer for our safe travels.

Did he offer you some slightly stale rum balls?

Those things don't last long enough to get stale. :fatsmiley:

:sign yeah that: :sign yeah that: :sign yeah that:

I could have sent some along with him for the 14 hour trip with 2 small children in tow, BUT somehow I doubt they would get past the TSA. for carry on and would get picked up for sure in the baggage screening.

Were the tattoos and the drunk part related?

Glad you made it there in one piece with the kids. Your car is still mostly in one piece......

Well it since you posted here, it seems that you have not completely melted into a puddle yet.

Have fun down there.

Were the tattoos and the drunk part related?

Glad you made it there in one piece with the kids. Your car is still mostly in one piece......

Well it since you posted here, it seems that you have not completely melted into a puddle yet.

Have fun down there.

Unfortunately beer and tequila had a lot to do with the tattoos. Fortunately I got tattoos I wanted anyway. As far as melting goes, the AC in the car is getting a workout.

On our last night there my brother-in-law decided we needed to have a real Mexican hamburger. My wife has a pic of me holding this thing. It was as big as my face. No I didn't finish it by myself. Obviously I'm talking about the one with the stick in it.

20180808_220903.jpg

The following pictures are of the 2 reasons I wound up with 2 more tattoos than I went there with.

20180808_003200.jpg

20180808_002753.jpg

That tequila is easily the best I have ever had and the beer was cheep but delicious. A few bottles of that tequila managed to find their way home with me.