IGNORED

Thinking of selling my 2005 RSV Hannigan Trike!

eds

I don’t see many out there for sale and I am having trouble coming up with a asking price. I know what I’d like but don’t want to over price that no one looks at it. Does anyone have a serious idea? 66,000 miles converted in 2010.

99EFF446-4799-44C7-857C-73BE0AFF60AD.jpg

Yes, it is hard to come up with a proper price! We all know how much we have put into the bike plus the conversion. Now, to the general public, the first obstacle you will encounter is "It's not a Harley!"

From what I've seen over the last few years, I would start out with an asking price in the mid to upper teens and see how it goes. With the Baby Boomer generation aging as it is there is a market for trikes. Myself, if I were to sell mine, a '09 converted in '11 with around 40,000 miles on it and a lot of improvements and bling I would probably ask 20K but settle for less. Who knows, maybe in a couple of years I may very well be selling as I get older and the asking price would probably be lower at that time...

I bought my 2003 Hannigan Trike, triked in 2014, with 74K miles earlier this year for $13,250. Included most Hannigan options such as reverse and a very nice trailer. The Indian dealer in Northern KY was asking $12,999 for the set. I bought it from the gentleman that bought it from the dealer.

Trike and Trailer Pic.jpg

Edited by dfitzbiz
Added Triked year

Here's my spin. The bike with the mileage on today's market is worth $5,000 max. The Hannigan originally cost $10-$11,000. Used and 8 years old it should sell somewhere in the $7-$7,500 area. So put 'm together and you're looking at $12.500 max. Take an offer close to that and you'll be OK....