IGNORED

Adding horsepower to a Venture with a sidecar - Hey Puc...??

KIC

In the bottom pic to the right I can clearly hear that horse saying something that I have heard from my passengers on more than one occasion = "Wilbur,, if you dont stop wicken this thing up in the corners like that I am gonna kick you to the curb!!!" :big-grin-emoticon:

P.S.> be interesting to know what that sticker is on the side/back of that awesome machine!!!

P.S.> be interesting to know what that sticker is on the side/back of that awesome machine!!!

silver.jpg

Do you have any other questions?

In the spirit of "teach a man to fish" I share this: I visited images.google.com and searched for "horse in a sidecar". I found the video from which the image was lifted and watched it about 20 times. I could only read the word "silver." I searched for "rodeo invention" (he looked like a cowboy to me) and found a news site with a different video and a clearer image, I could read "Silver Herb" and "Prod" and clearly make out the leaf. Once more to search google images and I searched for "Silver Health Prod" and it was one the first page of results. I saved the file to my desktop, opened it in Windows Paint, resized it to 50% original size, saved it, then uploaded it.

News report wad found here: http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Lincoln-486989971.html

K

Edited by kenno
additional info

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=113575

Do you have any other questions?

In the spirit of "teach a man to fish" I share this: I visited images.google.com and searched for "horse in a sidecar". I found the video from which the image was lifted and watched it about 20 times. I could only read the word "silver." I searched for "rodeo invention" (he looked like a cowboy to me) and found a news site with a different video and a clearer image, I could read "Silver Herb" and "Prod" and clearly make out the leaf. Once more to search google images and I searched for "Silver Health Prod" and it was one the first page of results. I saved the file to my desktop, opened it in Windows Paint, resized it to 50% original size, saved it, then uploaded it.

News report wad found here: http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Lincoln-486989971.html

K

Yep,, just one other ?.. Does that Silver Lining Herb thing apply to the orange sticker on the side of the bikes fairing and on the trunk?? The one that is kind of shaped like a trumpet?? That is the sticker I was refering K.... THANKS my friend!!

Yep,, just one other ?.. Does that Silver Lining Herb thing apply to the orange sticker on the side of the bikes fairing and on the trunk?? The one that is kind of shaped like a trumpet?? That is the sticker I was refering K.... THANKS my friend!!

I thought I was doing pretty well, I didn't even notice the orange one. Sorry. That one

image.jpg

looks to me like it says "Fast Buck" but I can't see the 'u' - I hear you can't get a fast buck from a slow horse...

I promise no more rodeo references.

K

Edited by kenno
fix typo