IGNORED

Where is this sensor/switch

steamer

Never mind, I found it. For future reference, It is inside the frame above the radiator, under the ignition switch. the hole to access it is to small to get your hand inside. The only reason I found it was I looked for the plug. the plug is under the right side neck cove. A gray 2 wire plug.

Never mind, I found it. For future reference, It is inside the frame above the radiator, under the ignition switch. the hole to access it is to small to get your hand inside. The only reason I found it was I looked for the plug. the plug is under the right side neck cove. A gray 2 wire plug.

What the books dont tell you is there is a resistor in the switch. It send only 5v back to the relay. With 0 or 12v it will not work, so no bypass without the proper resistor. Yeah, I told you this twice today, not sure which place you would find it first.

What the books dont tell you is there is a resistor in the switch. It send only 5v back to the relay. With 0 or 12v it will not work, so no bypass without the proper resistor. Yeah, I told you this twice today, not sure which place you would find it first.

After talking to BongoBob We have come to the conclusion that the tip switch is probably not the problem since it is a simple on or off switch, so disconnecting it would be the same as if it were in the up right/neutral position. I did try starting the bike with it disconnected. I'm still going to run a test on it anyway just to see what I get.