IGNORED

New Ride

Guest divey

Guest divey

It was my intention to move to 3 wheels in about 2 - 3 years but I came across one locally I couldn't turn down. 2008 RSV with 64,500 kms (40,000 miles) with a 2010 Hannigan kit. Seems to have been well taken care of (not as clean as my 07 RSV though) but now I'll start making it mine with a few add-ons. Looking forward to picking a few brains on here about the trike world. Doug

IMG_4459.jpgIMG_4460.jpgIMG_4461.jpg

Guest divey

Well I've ridden it for about two hours mainly highway miles and so far I'm impressed with the power. Definitely doesn't get going like my RSV when I get on the throttle but enough for what I need. Doug

Lemme know how well the V-4 pulls that trike!

Wow! Looks great, that colour combo sure has been popular this week!

What can you say about the handling dynamics of it vs your RSV? I've never ridden a trike, at least not since a Honda Big Red when I was a kid.

Congratulations Doug!

Guest divey
Wow! Looks great, that colour combo sure has been popular this week!

What can you say about the handling dynamics of it vs your RSV? I've never ridden a trike, at least not since a Honda Big Red when I was a kid.

Congratulations Doug!

Thanks James. Much easier to adjust to than I thought but still takes some getting used to when going into corners and pulling up to stops. No more concerning myself with stable footing at a stop light or ensuring the front wheel is straight when grabbing some front brake. The hardest transition for me was getting back on 2 wheels and remembering I had to do all of the above again. Doug

Guest divey
Congrats on the trike! How much room is inside that trunk? Looks like room for weeks! Also, does this have a reverse gear?

Thanks. The trunk is pretty large. I’d say quite a bit more than the two saddlebags on the 2 Wheeler. Their website says 6 cubic feet. No reverse but is surprisingly easy to move around on a level surface. Doug