IGNORED

Made it home from MD

ragtop69gs

Almost made dry! Only the last 20 miles were in the rain. I hope everyone else has as good of luck and a safe ride home.

Thanks to Freebird and Ileen for hosting another great weekend of fun and food.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just got in myself about a half hour ago! Hit rain for the last hour or so of my trip. Just as I pulled over to put my rain jacket on I noticed my Patriot Guard Riders sock for my flag blew off somewhere on the expressway, so I flew Old Glory the rest of the way home in the rain!

What a fantastic weekend seeing old friends and making a couple of new ones! Thanks, Don and Eileen for sponsoring this event!!!

Thanks Don and Eileen for another great weekend. Just walked in the door SOAKED. Would have made it home a lot earlier but had a short in the bike and it took some time to find it. NO it was not anything we did yesterday. It was a short in the trailer plug.

I arrived at the home farm around 2:30 without any issues during the nine hour drive, but my wife said she mowed the acreage but it grew back up :think::think:. So out on the mowers I went. I really enjoyed the time with all the VR people and will look forward to the next. Everyone was new to meet for me but I feel I made some good friends. Next MD I will know some of the members and build on that. Really got a kick from Ragtop and Luvmy40. Earl from NC was extremely likeable and I will contact him soon.

Thanks Don and Eileen for the opportunity to meet these great people.

:farmer:

We just rolled in. Thanks Don and Eileen for the hospitality. Had fun putting faces to screen names for the first time. We'll be around some more of these get togethers.

Sorry y'all got the rain. We got our soaking on the way up, sun burned my arms on the 9hrs back.

Edited by RDawson

We pulled in at about 4:30, rained the last 130 miles or so. Thanks Don and Eileen for allowing us to join in on a great time. Enjoyed catching up with some old friends and making some new friends. Looking forward to the next event.

Ron

Glad to hear the reports of you folks getting home safely. Eileen and I truly enjoyed hosting all of you this weekend. It is truly one of the biggest highlights or our summer. Wish we could all get together more often...uh...maybe at YOUR house. :) No, we seriously love it.

As usual, you all left the place looking great and it is much appreciated.

Also, a big thanks to those who made it in time for the Quaker Steak ride on Friday evening. Glad you enjoyed my little "scenic detour" getting there. In spite of them not being ready for us even though I had called on Thursday to confirm, it still turned out to be a nice time.

Will have to get some rest before I start looking forward to next year but God willing, we will certainly do it.

Got home about 15 minutes ago. Easy ride with just a little rain. Pretty windy, but no big deal.

What a great time it was this weekend. Don, you and your bride put on a great event. Thank you.

It was a real pleasure getting an opportunity to put some faces to names.

I will ride the Venture next time.

RR

Glad to hear the reports of you folks getting home safely. Eileen and I truly enjoyed hosting all of you this weekend. It is truly one of the biggest highlights or our summer. Wish we could all get together more often...uh...maybe at YOUR house. :) No, we seriously love it.

As usual, you all left the place looking great and it is much appreciated.

Also, a big thanks to those who made it in time for the Quaker Steak ride on Friday evening. Glad you enjoyed my little "scenic detour" getting there. In spite of them not being ready for us even though I had called on Thursday to confirm, it still turned out to be a nice time.

Will have to get some rest before I start looking forward to next year but God willing, we will certainly do it.

The detour just proved that while two wrongs don't make a right, 3 lefts does. :banana:

Moped and Yama Mama made it home from MD. We met so many new people this time. We had a wonderful time. We would like to thank the greatest couple in the world, Eileen and Don for all of their hard work and kindness. We hope to be there again next year, God willing and we can still get our legs up high enough to get on the RSV 99.

Yama Mama

I made it home just fine as well, about 6 or so, forgot to look and remember. I didn't post any sooner because I wanted to leave room for the rest of you fine folks to do so first. We only got rained on in the Peninsula, and that was only so that we would be nice and clean when we got home,,,, not my fault that Bob hogged the shower and used up all the hot water.

Met some wonderful people, I would mention the new ones I met, but either they forgot to tell me who they were or I forgot what they said, either way, it was not for lack of asking on my part eh!? Now that I think of it, I even re-met some and can't remember who they were\are, but they were nice!!! No Robin it wasn't you, and Yamah-Momma it wasn't you either!

Time for MORE HUGS!!

Thanks Eileen and Don, the grass was cut just right!!

I made it home just fine as well, about 6 or so, forgot to look and remember. I didn't post any sooner because I wanted to leave room for the rest of you fine folks to do so first. We only got rained on in the Peninsula, and that was only so that we would be nice and clean when we got home,,,, not my fault that Bob hogged the shower and used up all the hot water.

Met some wonderful people, I would mention the new ones I met, but either they forgot to tell me who they were or I forgot what they said, either way, it was not for lack of asking on my part eh!? Now that I think of it, I even re-met some and can't remember who they were\are, but they were nice!!! No Robin it wasn't you, and Yamah-Momma it wasn't you either!

Time for MORE HUGS!!

Thanks Eileen and Don, the grass was cut just right!!

Hey Marcarl I made it home with all my oil and a new filter. Thanks for crawling around the parking lot after dark with me getting oily to help diagnose it

Hey Marcarl I made it home with all my oil and a new filter. Thanks for crawling around the parking lot after dark with me getting oily to help diagnose it

No Problem, NP at all, it was almost bedtime anyways and Bob didn't seem to be ready yet, but then neither was you, or you didn't like the hard surface. It was a bit muddy I admit.

Made it home earlier today, just now found a second to sit at the computer, uneventful ride home, had a mini floor board come loose, but did not lose it and blew both low beam bulbs, only got about 2 years and 10,000 miles out that pair.

We did stop in Dayton on the way home and spent 4.5 hours at the Air Force museum at Wright Patterson AFB, if you ever have the chance to go there, do not miss it, it was great and we could have spent several more hours there, but they wanted to close.

It was great seeing folks again and meeting lots of new folks, hope the pond monster was pleased with my offering.

Got home about 15 minutes ago. Easy ride with just a little rain. Pretty windy, but no big deal.

What a great time it was this weekend. Don, you and your bride put on a great event. Thank you.

It was a real pleasure getting an opportunity to put some faces to names.

I will ride the Venture next time.

RR

After all of these years, I thought you were a pigment of my imagination . It was very nice meeting you. Loved you cheese treats too.

Yama mama