IGNORED

First Arrival at MD

Freebird

Vaz picked up a nail in his new rear tire that we plugged and got him safely to the house.. Found a new tire locally,, we spooned it on and stuffed it with Dyna Beads, stuck enough air in it that Vaz said he heard the beads pop,, topped her off,,, greased her down, he cleaned the caliper/rotor up, tightened down the axle, left the bags in the garage and Tip - Vaz and I headed out for good long test ride.. All looked well, Tip came in the house, came back out a couple minutes later, handed me the phone,,, grandkids sick again,, all bets are off for Tip and I this year for MD... Not for absolute sure what Vaz is gonna do, we will have time in the A.M. to finish putting his scoot back together before cleaning up and heading down to my daughters,, I will try to post something up to let you guys know what his plans are..

Oh well,,,,, family first....

Hope you lop eared varmints have a GREAT time down there!!!

Puc

I'll be heading out in an hour or two. I think I'm going to take the scenic route out SR303 through Richfield and Peninsula rather than the Turn Pike. It's been a long time since I rode that route.

I wonder if the Winking Lizard is still there? It was a favorite day trip mid point or destination back in the day.