IGNORED

Will it ever stop...RAINING?

Sylvester

Trapped in the tropical weather for too long now. Have mold on my pickup and can't wash it...because IT KEEPS RAINING!

Alberto is now coming on shore to dump 4-6 more inches. Rain tonight. Monday, Tuesday and less on Wednesday. Leave for MD on Thursday and am taking the truck since my back is wasted but expect rain going north. Hoping Wednesday I can get it washed. I have cleaned the inside between rains. Yesterday morning it rained very heavy and our totals before Alberto are 5-7". :fishin:

:farmer:

Just got a weather alert and Alberto has shifted east and will track north. !00% rain for Mon. thru Thurs. for us:bang head:. It will most likely follow me north to Oberlin and cause camping issues for the VR folks:doh:. Hope not:think:.

Hey it's been raining for over 2 weeks here in Fl because of this damn disturbance we had 1 sunny day this past Thursday, I had to work last Saturday and Sunday and the rain was crazy but the people driving on I 95 were even crazyier I saw so many accidents it was crazy.

All evidence here says no.

Lake Lanier north east of Atlanta is a foot over full pool and rising. They can't release it fast enough.

It hasn't reached full pool in years and they had said it would take 3 years of normal rain to reach it.

My lawn is loving it. It needs cutting three times a week. Hard to do when it's raining 5 out of the 7.

70 to 90% chance of rain the next five days.

:rain2:

Hey it's been raining for over 2 weeks here in Fl because of this damn disturbance we had 1 sunny day this past Thursday, I had to work last Saturday and Sunday and the rain was crazy but the people driving on I 95 were even crazyier I saw so many accidents it was crazy.
That's just crazy!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is exactly the reason that I drop my tools, lock the doors and grab EVERY bit CTFW in the sunshine and warmth that I can, when I can, how I can,,,,,,,,,, never ever ever ever trust weather forcasts and all that nonsense - JUST GET OUT AND RIDE!!:thumbsup:

Of course,,, living with that infernal turbo charged White Washer aimed at my house 24/7 maybe has made me a little overly sensitive to weather patterns and forecasters in general :240:...

Prayers Up for all you lop eared varmints having to deal with that mess down yonder!! Stay safe!!:thumbsup:

Trapped in the tropical weather for too long now. Have mold on my pickup and can't wash it...because IT KEEPS RAINING!

Alberto is now coming on shore to dump 4-6 more inches. Rain tonight. Monday, Tuesday and less on Wednesday. Leave for MD on Thursday and am taking the truck since my back is wasted but expect rain going north. Hoping Wednesday I can get it washed. I have cleaned the inside between rains. Yesterday morning it rained very heavy and our totals before Alberto are 5-7". :fishin:

Hey Sly,,, last time I washed our car was in the pouring rain - worked great!! Just take some of that car wash soap, dump it over the car while setting in the rain,,, smear it around a little with the hand,,, then I took my garage broom and scrubbed the grime off!!!! FREE RINSE and get this,, most high end car washes around here advertise using "Soft like rain water" as a rinse so I got a free high end car wash out my invention!:big-grin-emoticon:

Hey Sly,,, last time I washed our car was in the pouring rain - worked great!! Just take some of that car wash soap, dump it over the car while setting in the rain,,, smear it around a little with the hand,,, then I took my garage broom and scrubbed the grime off!!!! FREE RINSE and get this,, most high end car washes around here advertise using "Soft like rain water" as a rinse so I got a free high end car wash out my invention!:big-grin-emoticon:

Yea I see your point there Puc, but I don't go to car washes per say.:clap2: Prefer the driveway wash routine and get down scrubbing.:thumbsup2: But I did get out and cleaned it some between storms and yes I got caught in rain about finish up time so I got the benefit of soft rinse water.:dancefool: Problem is I will have to drive it to work tomorrow.:bawling:

The sun came out just now and with a little luck the ground will dry up enough to get some grass cutting done.

Oh joy:95:

Got that done Saturday but not because it dried up. I mowed it wet...all 6 acres.:bang head: Took a long time due to the wet grass.:backinmyday: