IGNORED

Southern Ontario MD 2018

chabicheka

What a great day we had today...at least I did...spending time with old and new friends at our annual get together. Beautiful Venue, thanks to Bernie and Dave for offering their place to host it this year, due to circumstances we all are aware of. Went for a beautiful ride after nice bbq lunch, with a stop at a Gelato ice cream place...experienced couple of miracles this time. NO U TURNS and not a drop of rain, though rain was called for in the forecast. Thank you all for their time and hard work to make this happen. Was real nice to meet you all again, and what an honor it was to meet Mr Scott ( Puc) in person. For those that couldn't make it this time around, do try next year...you wont regret it. Always a pleasure spending the day with these lop eared varmints, eh..Puc?

Pictures to follow as soon as I am rested from all the excitement.

:clap2::thumbsup2::ice_awesome-vi46644:group cheers:

few more to follow....

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3031.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

Edited by chabicheka

Not much to add here. Abdul pretty much said it and I do add my thanks to Bernie And Dave for opening their home to accommodate us and take the pressure off of Marca who I hope took full advantage of the break to recuperate from her procedure. Also Carl for the great burgers.

Marca, I will be round to bug you and make up for lost time soon.

And speaking of miracles it wasn't so much that as it was the fact that Carl substituted a road full of manure in place of the usual U-turns and such, and I'm not talking about his speechifying either.

Meeting Puc again was a good twist to this annual affair Sorry I did not get to say good bye as I had no idea he was going to be gone and heading out before we returned from the Gelato Place.

At the end of the day we all went home knowing we had a great time, Again.

Edited by saddlebum

Oh Canada,,,,, Oh Canada,,, NOW I know why they sing,, Oh Canada!!! What wonderful times we had and priceless memories we made,, eh :thumbsup:! THANK YOU to each and every one of you for sharing your lives, homes, time, food, smiles and laughter with Tweeksis and I - it was an honor to meet/make such precious memories with new friends and to once again, make more great memories with dear friends of old!!! I am falling asleep at my keyboard here and have a memorial ride for a brother/friend of mine that I gotta attend today so I am not sure when I will get back to this BUT,,, ye lop eared Canuckian varmints be warned,, I now have video proof of why you sing - Oh Canada - and very soon, others will also know why!!!! :draming:

What a great day we had today...at least I did...spending time with old and new friends at our annual get together. Beautiful Venue, thanks to Bernie and Dave for offering their place to host it this year, due to circumstances we all are aware of. Went for a beautiful ride after nice bbq lunch, with a stop at a Gelato ice cream place...experienced couple of miracles this time. NO U TURNS and not a drop of rain, though rain was called for in the forecast. Thank you all for their time and hard work to make this happen. Was real nice to meet you all again, and what an honor it was to meet Mr Scott ( Puc) in person. For those that couldn't make it this time around, do try next year...you wont regret it. Always a pleasure spending the day with these lop eared varmints, eh..Puc?

Pictures to follow as soon as I am rested from all the excitement.

:clap2::thumbsup2::ice_awesome-vi46644:group cheers:

Abdul, we where glad you made it out. You have a beautiful machine to be riding so it is great that you are getting out.

Thank you again for the delicious samosas and spring rolls.

It was a great day and thanks as well to Bernie and Dave for hosting us all. Missed the ride but still had a great afternoon of conversation with Bernie and the rest of the group that stayed back. Also it was a pleasure to meet Puc as well. Sorry it had to be so short of time. Hope to see everyone again this summer. Will see what happens?