IGNORED

Looking for Chrome Wheel

Hello fellow venture riders -

I recently purchased a 2002 Venture Midnight and what I long for more than anything is at least a Chrome 18" front wheel that requires very little to no modification to install. Would any one be able to throw out some suggestions please. I'm located in the Southwest FL. area if anyone has one for sale.

Thanks

Find an 18" rim from a Yamaha Stratoliner, they are plug and play...

Stratoliner & Roadliner have cast 18" wheels, the higher line S model is the chrome wheel.

I found mine, with matching floating rotors & the wheel weight for $160 on eBay. I purchased new tire, bearings & the internal spacer and was ready to ride.

Edited by BratmanXj

worthless without pictures!!

Stratoliner & Roadliner have cast 18" wheels, the higher line S model is the polished wheel.

I found mine, with matching floating rotors & the wheel weight for $160 on eBay. I purchased new tire, bearings & the internal spacer and was ready to ride.

This is a cast wheel that I spent the time to polish up to a nice shine....I've only been around a few Roadliners but I believe there was a chromed model available. All Stratoliner/Roadliner rotors are chrome full-floater.