IGNORED

Any CMA Members Here?

Texas Tom

Just wondering if there were any Christian Motorcyclist Association members here in the VR world? If there are, will any of you be attending the National Rally in Arkansas next month. I am hoping to go and would be interested in meeting up with anyone that will be there.

PM me if you are going and we can try to set up a meet if I am able to get the time off and ride there. If I go, it will be my first CMA rally of any type and I will be tent camping to keep costs down.

Just wondering if there were any Christian Motorcyclist Association members here in the VR world? If there are, will any of you be attending the National Rally in Arkansas next month. I am hoping to go and would be interested in meeting up with anyone that will be there.

PM me if you are going and we can try to set up a meet if I am able to get the time off and ride there. If I go, it will be my first CMA rally of any type and I will be tent camping to keep costs down.

I was a member for many years until I was without a bike for the last 12 years. I’ve got my new SVTC and my motorcycle vest still has the CMA patch on it.

My activity in the group was out in California .

I found a chapter in Cookeville, TN, and plan on joining.

Thanks for all of the replies. I have a couple of chapters in my area that I can join. I have completed the member training, the videos are well done and the training follows a logical path that lays out the CMA, missions, charter and rules very well. I am waiting for my member number so I can order the patches.

So far, nobody from the local chapter I am in touch with are going to the National Rally, many are going to the Changing of the Colors. If I can't make the National Rally, I will go to the COC instead.

I am looking forward to getting involved with a local chapter. The Texas State Rally is underway as I write this. I couldn't go to it due to short notice and inability to get the time off work etc.

If I am able to go to the National, I will post my information here and try to set up a group meeting of the VR members in attendance.

Thanks and God Bless.

I wished every CMA member would make the journey out to the CMA National Headquarters and attend a national event at Iron Mountain. You will have a greater appreciation of what CMA does around the world. Plus you will have a great time.

Earl