IGNORED

Lost another friend today

Carbon_One

Today we lost our friend & companion of 15+ years, Buddy. Some members here will remember that little guy attending some of the VR events over the years with us. We're gonna miss that little guy but I'm sure we'll see him again at that rainbow bridge when the Father calls us home too.

Larry

Buddy 4.jpg

Buddy5.jpg

Sorry to hear about the loss of your precious Buddy Larry and Joyce... Thinking of and praying for you both as the two of you work thru the grieving process of losing a family member that had only one purpose when he stepped into your lives = to be your friend..

Thanks for fulfilling your calling of being a friend to my friends so honorably Buddy,, you were loved and you will be missed..

Puc

Sorry for your loss. Those that don't have pets would never understand but we certainly do. We have noticed changes in our Sheltie (Gracie) lately. She isn't getting around as well as she once did. I know the day will come but don't even want to think about it.

As others have said, I too am very sorry for your loss. I can relate, as we lost our precious dog, Riley, in February, way way too early. I still think about her and miss her every day. These furry family members are so special to their owners, it is so hard to say goodbye.

Dale.

Larry:

Sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved pet. My condolences. I, too, have suffered the loss of our pet on Valentines Day in February. Our Yorkie was taken by a coyote from our fenced in yard and carried off to the woods behind our home, and killed.

My wife and I are awaiting the day that we see our Amber Rose on the Rainbow Bridge.

Jim

Amber Rose2.jpg

You have my deepest sympathies. Like Don said, those who aren't pet people may not understand, but our pets are like our children.

I lost one last August way too early, and fear I'll be losing another one soon. (17 yrs old)

I believe that we WILL be reunited with them one day.:2132:

I don't know what I would do with out strawberry blueberry shortcake. That is her registered name but I don't have those papers as I don't think she is a Chihuahua.9683c64470a9524d9641372ab298731e.jpg

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

I feel your pain Larry.

I lost a long time friend and companion Strength last year. The dog on the right in my signature picture.

If there's a heaven, then good dogs will be playing there waiting for us.

Larry and Joyce...

Very sorry to hear of Buddy's passing away....and I know how it pains to lose our pets after living with them for over 15 years. I still tear up when I think of my 'Chewy' who I lost about a couple of years ago. Hopefully things will get better for us with time. Take care, you two.

abdul.