IGNORED

SAF Fund

Condor

How about a couple Hula Girls instead of flowers?

SIGN ME UP!!.... I've been to a lot of places in this world, but I've never been to Hawaii.. Spreading my ashes to the sound of a Conch Shell off a catamaran with a ukulele playing and accompanied by hula dancers sounds awesome.... Kinda like Iz.....

Meanwhile back to the SAF fund....

Edited by Condor

SIGN ME UP!!.... I've been to a lot of places in this world, but I've never been to Hawaii.. Spreading my ashes to the sound of a Conch Shell off a catamaran with a ukelele playing and coupled by hula dancers sounds awesome.... Kinda like Iz.....

I knew it,,, I just knew it!!! This whole thread was a about CONdor running a scam to get a free club trip to Hawaii so he could sip fermented Coconut juice and watch the Hulu hoop girlies... I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIGN ME UP!!.... I've been to a lot of places in this world, but I've never been to Hawaii.. Spreading my ashes to the sound of a Conch Shell off a catamaran with a ukulele playing and accompanied by hula dancers sounds awesome.... Kinda like Iz.....

Iz did another cut that combined Over the Rainbow and segued into It's a Wonderful World. We played that at my wifes funeral services during the slide memories. Get a tear every time I hear it...

Puc... A couple of Lei's from the SAF fund will do.... :-)

Here's a youtube. If you can get past or want to get past the ad video...

Edited by Condor

A lot of newer members don't know this, but VR.Org has an SAF Fund. Special Activities Fund. Generally it was funded by money made from the Raffles and Activities from the yearly Internationals and private donations, but lately there hasn't been a lot of money left over to donate.. The person in charge sends flowers when needed, and takes care of many other 'needs' as well. Black Owl was the honorary that took care of those things. Since his passing, and no one taking up the mantle, it has sort of laid dormant, but with the passing of Yammer, and Don sending flowers from all of us out of his own pocket, I think the time has come for us to fatten the Fund. There is a 'Contribution Actions' link at the top of the page. Donating doesn't have to be much. $10 bucks isn't going to kill anyone, but if a lot of us send something I bet it will make the SAF viable again... My $10....

Done

Just wanted to extend a BIG THANK YOU to those members who have donated to the SAF fund. :bighug: So far 25+ souls have heard the call. Some have dug deeper than others and it all helps. Besides sending flowers when appropriate, the money has been used as seed money for expenses incurred while planning the Internationals and some of the larger meet and eats if needed. Patches, supplies, raffle tickets, etc. This thread has been viewed 750 times so far... Imagine what we could do if only half of them sent something... Woo Hoo!!! :banana:

Just wanted to extend a BIG THANK YOU to those members who have donated to the SAF fund. :bighug: So far 25+ souls have heard the call. Some have dug deeper than others and it all helps. Besides sending flowers when appropriate, the money has been used as seed money for expenses incurred while planning the Internationals and some of the larger meet and eats if needed. Patches, supplies, raffle tickets, etc. This thread has been viewed 750 times so far... Imagine what we could do if only half of them sent something... Woo Hoo!!! :banana:

and a massive x100 :happy34: right back at cha,,, a HUGE THANK YOU for bringing it to our attention Jack!!! It's so easy to get caught up in everyday normal life around the club house here and forget to monitor such things as you pointed out..

Thanks Condor,,, YOU DA MAN and I am proud to call you my brother/friend:happy34:!!!

Also,, THANK YOU @Freebird for sending the flowers off to Dan's family on our behalf brother,,, it's hard to put into words how much that was appreciated..... WOWZY WOW WOW WOW I miss hangin with my friend..:cry:

Thunk about you last night PUC... Guess where they took me for my birthday party..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

https://leatherbys.net/sites/default/files/uploads/grandmas%20creamery%20sundae.png

:scared:,,,, LEATHERBY'S,,,,, A.K.A - BAAAANANA NUT HEAVEN :wow::wow::ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644!!!!!

When my time comes and you lop eared varmints want to send me something,,, PLEASE dont send no flowers - send BANANA NUT ICE CREAM TO "PUC IN BANANA NUT HEAVEN!!!:ice_thy-vi101212101

Ahhh ohhhh,,,, your BIRTHDAY????? I missed YOUR Birthday!!!!!:bang head::sign brain fart:

:Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::group cheers::group cheers::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::group cheers::group cheers::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday:

TO MY BROTHER AND DEAR FRIEND JACK THE CONDOR!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG MAN!!!!:group cheers:

You guys gotta stop messin around like this,,, people who read these threads aren't dork wads,,, they know exactly what you two are up to,,,,, as in,,, you just keep commenting here to keep bringing this thread to the forefront in the Watering Hole in an effort to get more clubbers to contribute to a cause that someday, even they may find themselves taking advantage of/needing in some way....

Personally I wouldn't play those sneaky games like Condor or Roller cause I got manners:big-grin-emoticon:

You guys gotta stop messin around like this,,, people who read these threads aren't dork wads,,, they know exactly what you two are up to,,,,, as in,,, you just keep commenting here to keep bringing this thread to the forefront in the Watering Hole in an effort to get more clubbers to contribute to a cause that someday, even they may find themselves taking advantage of/needing in some way....

Personally I wouldn't play those sneaky games like Condor or Roller cause I got manners:big-grin-emoticon:

Dang!!!!! Nothin' gets by the Pucster..... :detective: :fnd_(16)::essen_024::essen_018:

....2nd Gen passes him ! :-p

Not for very long.... Kinda a tortoise and the hare thing.... The Pucster will pass you....eventually.. :whistling:

But not the SAF fund... Wasn't that tricky how I got that in there.... ;-)

....2nd Gen passes him ! :-p

In that 2nd Gen's dream maybe,,,,, matter of fact,,,, I cant understand how/why any 2nd or 3rd Genner on the planet wouldnt be jumping at the chance to toss a couple bucks into the clubs SAF fund,,,,, given the fact that they are the ones who will always be last in line at any rally doings,, in my way of thinkin - seems like they would wanna make sure there was ample food and/or raffle prizes for those who are a slower gettin there :moped:

(pretty sneaky eh Jack?)

In that 2nd Gen's dream maybe,,,,, matter of fact,,,, I cant understand how/why any 2nd or 3rd Genner on the planet wouldnt be jumping at the chance to toss a couple bucks into the clubs SAF fund,,,,, given the fact that they are the ones who will always be last in line at any rally doings,, in my way of thinkin - seems like they would wanna make sure there was ample food and/or raffle prizes for those who are a slower gettin there

(pretty sneaky eh Jack?)

Not only fast, but sneaky too..... :whistling: I don't care what they say, the '83's were the beta model,

and the fastest on the planet.. :bikersmilie: They were so fast that in '85 they stuck the motor in a V-Max and de-tuned everything else... IMHO :icon_lurker:

In that 2nd Gen's dream maybe,,,,,

Don't tell anyone BUT....from my reading and looking at stats previously I'll admit that I believe the 1st Gens are quicker. Strictly my opinion and others may disagree. Of the 1st Gens....rumour has it the blue ones are quickest.

Don't tell anyone BUT....from my reading and looking at stats previously I'll admit that I believe the 1st Gens are quicker. Strictly my opinion and others may disagree. Of the 1st Gens....rumour has it the blue ones are quickest.[/QUOTE]

:95:,,, wow I miss my friend..:95: