IGNORED

Very sad news.....

Freebird

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really sad and a great loss indeed to all of us who have had contact with YammerDan, he will truly be missed.

My thoughts and condolences to his family.

That's it, I got nothing else right now......shocking.

I am at a loss for words.......Dan was a unique person and thats what made him so special. Dan had a love for life and tried to live it to the fullest. I know Dan had been looking for a trike for a number of years and finally was able to fulfill his passion on three wheels. Dan was the first VR member I met back in 2005 at the very first Vogel. He arrived at the park before Charlene and I did and the rest is history. Dan was always there for you with parts or information and was always ready to pitch in and lend a hand. Our prayers go out to Patsy and his family at this time. RIP YammerDan. You will be missed by many.

OMG!!!

I am totally speechless and feel heartbroken!! Please let us know about the funeral arrangements, and also if the PGR will be present. If so, I may be moved to attend and stand with their local PGR in honor of Dan's service to our Country.

I will miss Dan VERY much!!!

Sad news indeed... I never had the chance to meet Dan but he seemed like a great person. Since I joined this group about 5 years ago I had a lot of questions and he was always one of the first to reply with advice and suggestions. My thought are with his family and friends in this difficult time. RIP Dan and Sincere Condolences to his family and friends.

Wow....I'm at a loss... He was quite an interesting character.

I've met him a few times and was fascinated by the stories he'd tell.

I'm sure that he's in a better place, and will be with us in spirit.

Ride on Dan.

Thoughts and prayers are with the family.:crying: