IGNORED

Im a bad boy babbit

rbig1

I looked for a nice bike. Found one I like. Finding out I'm doing more damage to it than good. That trip I went on a while back did a lot of damage as I wasn't being carefull. haven't been fixing my screw up that I inflected to it. Going to have to fix the front fairing paint that bugs me and need to replace my slash mufflers as one is bent from giant pothole. Don't know how I never went down. Now the water heater in house is leaking and been spending all my money on the garage. Don't this sound like life.

FYI brother,,, careful when loosening up those pipe unions connecting the water heater cause to much twistin on those puppies can wakin Murph's cousins in the kitchen/bathroom and even them cuz's who camp out side near the outdoors water spickets and encourage those cousins to cause leaks out in those far off regions too... Ya gotta sneak up on those pipe repairs IMHO Rodney....

Sounds like the way mine has been going the last few. Hope ya can get things under control!! Fix the water heater!! Ya gotta wash up while fixing the Scoot!!!

I usually keep an xtra can or 2 of that spray carb or brake cleaner handy for that DanL'... :missingtooth::mugshot:

Ordered a new electric water heater last night. Mine is 25 yrs old and has never given me any problems. Just decided to replace it before it fails.

Ya know what,,,, it's lop eared thinkin ahead varmints like you Sky that give us "if it ain't broke don't fix it" hammock lovers a bad name :guitarist 2::witch_brew::stickpoke::essen_024:

Ya know what,,,, it's lop eared thinkin ahead varmints like you Sky that give us "if it ain't broke don't fix it" hammock lovers a bad name :guitarist 2::witch_brew::stickpoke::essen_024:

One other reason is that the raw river water the county is using has all kinds of chemicals in it that are not removed by their treatment system so we just installed a whole house carbon filtration system to take out some of it. And the water heater is probably full of chemicals. And the size heater that fits in my little closet is out of stock and my wife had a 10% off coupon to help buy one. If it failed when one wasn't available, we'd probably have to call a plumber and pay twice as much to get it replaced. This way I'll replace it for about half price. We can always rationalize spending out money can't we? If this new one lasts 25 yrs, I'll be 99 yrs old if I'm still above ground.

Ya know wat,,, it's lop eared ambitious varmints like you that give us professional hammock lovers a bad name by fixin it just cuz it is broke. Us PROs will will make sure that it is broke enough to really need some fixin and than still wait until it is desperately needed before actually bothering to fix it. Sheesh, rookies.:stickpoke: :whistling::draming: