IGNORED

Highway pegs

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112382http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112383

Here are some pictures of the Kuryakin Longhorn offset pegs. They work great easy to instal with no cutting or mods

Thanks Dog! Looks great. Those are exactly what I wanted too. It’s on my list.

Do you mind if I ask how much for the setup?

I have a pair of those that are on the second bike. I pulled them from the RSV when I traded it off. I pieced mine together off e-bay. There are some knock offs available. But I went with the "real" ones. Well about 2 years on the RSV and I noticed the chrome peeling on the front. Of course that dont get any better with time. So when I swapped to the Vic I took them apart and used an abrasive pad to get the loose junk off I could and painted them a black chrome looking. Now the chinese clamps I bought to use chrome looks great. Go figure. Just not impressed with the high cost of the Kuryakin and the por quality a year or so.

I have a pair of those that are on the second bike. I pulled them from the RSV when I traded it off. I pieced mine together off e-bay. There are some knock offs available. But I went with the "real" ones. Well about 2 years on the RSV and I noticed the chrome peeling on the front. Of course that dont get any better with time. So when I swapped to the Vic I took them apart and used an abrasive pad to get the loose junk off I could and painted them a black chrome looking. Now the chinese clamps I bought to use chrome looks great. Go figure. Just not impressed with the high cost of the Kuryakin and the por quality a year or so.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

And the things are made of cheap cast metal. Breaks very easy. I did a 2or3 Mph tip over and broke one.

Thats surprising. I’d always heard good things about Kuryakyn quality. This is the first I’ve heard something negative about them.

• 1 month later...
Thats surprising. I’d always heard good things about Kuryakyn quality. This is the first I’ve heard something negative about them.

I have to second this. My last Bike ('09 Kawasaki Voyager) I too had Kuryakyn chrome Longhorns and in a year or less the chrome bubbled and looked rough. for this bike I may buy the Longhorns but I'm considering the gloss Black, in hopes of avoiding this again.

This time, since I wanted to go with black I found and ordered these... haven't received yet will let ya'll know...https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AVH4SM2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

pegs.jpg only 69.99 on Amazon

Far less than the kuryakyn long horns that I had and saw blister and peel last time in chrome.

• 2 weeks later...

So the black $69.99 Amazon pegs are in and on. I like them. The kuryakyn chrome long horns that I had on my Kawi Voyager blistered and peeled. I just wasn't willing to give the the $173..99 for them this time.

36387173_1642092752556387_2916145363620462592_n.jpg

36473028_1642092532556409_7367259734719594496_n (1).jpg36365577_1642095685889427_6060626221081821184_n (1).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Those look great, and the curve on the bracket follows the bike's lines nicely! They look much better than the Kuryakyns IMO.

One note on the Black pegs from Amazon the clamps are supposed to be for 1" bars, they were a bit loose when tightened; so I tapped a hole and added a black pan head allen bolt 1/4-20 to prevent any twist of the clamps.