IGNORED

I am back and ready to ride!

Bert2006

Well, signing up again after deciding to keep the bike and keep on riding.:group cheers: Has been a rough winter as there were complications from the arm surgery but aside from a slight loss of sensation at skin level (nerve damage) I have regained most of my strength and mobility in it. Still need to be careful but all is heading in the right direction. Looking forward to be scanning treads in the next little while to catch up on the hot topics and what has occurred since I signed off last fall.

:dancefool::Laugh::Laugh::cool10::cool10::Laugh::Laugh::dancefool:

Well, signing up again after deciding to keep the bike and keep on riding.:group cheers: Has been a rough winter as there were complications from the arm surgery but aside from a slight loss of sensation at skin level (nerve damage) I have regained most of my strength and mobility in it. Still need to be careful but all is heading in the right direction. Looking forward to be scanning treads in the next little while to catch up on the hot topics and what has occurred since I signed off last fall.

:dancefool::Laugh::Laugh::cool10::cool10::Laugh::Laugh::dancefool:

Good to see another rider coming back to the sport. Safe,and healthful rides!

Got Big Red out of storage today and he started on first try after being stored since October. Trusted friend. :clap2:Rewarded him with a new battery. Old one was still good but after 5 years did not want to chance it. Now if the weather cooperates first ride of season happens tomorrow!:cool10::cool10:

Glad to see you back up and riding Bert. I have had mine out a couple times so far but the slave is leaking a little. Got all the parts today so I will change it and all the fluids tomorrow. Then it will be ready for what ever direction I want to go.