IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

Keep my spot reserved Boss. I can promise I'm trying!! I was so sure I was going to roll in on that trike. Was going to wear full face sunglasses and just sit there and see how long it took for someone to figure out who!!!

I came real close to just hanging it up instead of paying my dues last week after that screwing. But then thought of the Friends I Do have here. Friends is something I knew very little about before this site. And am still learning. Brother means something to me!!! To some not so much. THANKS!! What a Mess You got me into!!!:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

And if I have to "Cage it" I will just stay home!! I would miss those friends but they would understand.

Edited by Yammer Dan

Tip, Tweeksis and I would love to attend!! Unlike Tweeksis and I,,Tip has never been and she would really like to meet you bunch of lop eared varmints and I think it would be fun to get back down there and hara,, say hi too.. Been tryin and tryin to get back down yonder,,, perhaps this will be the year!!

Keep my spot reserved Boss. I can promise I'm trying!! I was so sure I was going to roll in on that trike. Was going to wear full face sunglasses and just sit there and see how long it took for someone to figure out who!!!

I came real close to just hanging it up instead of paying my dues last week after that screwing. But then thought of the Friends I Do have here. Friends is something I knew very little about before this site. And am still learning. Brother means something to me!!! To some not so much. THANKS!! What a Mess You got me into!!!:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

And if I have to "Cage it" I will just stay home!! I would miss those friends but they would understand.

I know EXACTLY what you mean,,, brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

REALLY want to, but will have to see. Caring for my Dad is something I can't walk away from, If Lisa or myself aren't home, he doesn't eat, won't be able to get dressed and will have no one to call for help if needed.

One or the other of us can do it, but I hate to put it all on her for anything that's not absolutely necessary....(work)

We've been teetering on the fence, deciding whether to put him into a nursing home or not, which he doesn't want, but understands that it may become necessary, but we're not there yet.

If that ends up happening before MD or WNY, I'll be attending those events, otherwise I'll have to wait until next year.

It really does take a lot of constant care to keep him goin'.

Anyhoo, we'll see.:Cartoon_397:

I put me down as a maybe but booked the time off just the same. Got a lot of stuff going on this summer. for one my daughter and husband are moving back to Ontario from Nova Scotia. When depends on when the house gets sold. Two of my younger brothers just had multiple bypass surgery and so I just completed what I hope is the last of a bunch of tests and scans for the same, at the advice of theirs and my doctors since it tends to run in the family. Hopefully I get back good news. My wife is spending a lot of time in Highland IL just outside of St Louis to give her sister a break in caring for their father who is on at home dialysis.

So as you can see its gonna be a squeeze play for me. but I have every intention of making it happen. Save my camp site for me just in case. and if you can't remember which spot is mine just ask the Ladies, they know.:whistling:

To Freebird and the general rabble: This is the first year I recall having MD on what appears to be an open weekend for me. However, I'm in a quandary.

I just picked up a BMW to take over the LD Rallying duties from my Venture. However, I haven't had much riding time on it and need to get it dialed in before the ButtLite in July.

Would anyone be insulted if I showed up on my BMW instead of the Venture?

RR

To Freebird and the general rabble: This is the first year I recall having MD on what appears to be an open weekend for me. However, I'm in a quandary.

I just picked up a BMW to take over the LD Rallying duties from my Venture. However, I haven't had much riding time on it and need to get it dialed in before the ButtLite in July.

RR

Heck no, I can about guarantee that you will not be the only non Venture there.

We've had all kinds of bikes here. Just point it this way and join in on the fun. :)
Sitting at a stop sign to get on a highway yesterday, a BMW went by on the highway and all I could hear was the sound of his tires. I think I'd fall asleep riding that thing?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Sitting at a stop sign to get on a highway yesterday, a BMW went by on the highway and all I could hear was the sound of his tires. I think I'd fall asleep riding that thing?

Although, if you are riding 1000+ miles a day, you won't get a headache from the noise.

Besides, I have Ozzy's Boneyard on XM to keep me awake. :guitarist 2::680:

RR

RR

You would not be the 1st to show up on a BMW at MD.:backinmyday:

But whether or not your gonna be the 1st to handle the ribbing.....Now there's the question.:stickpoke:........:detective:

Let the fun begin....:178:

You would not be the 1st to show up on a BMW at MD.:backinmyday:

But whether or not your gonna be the 1st to handle the ribbing.....Now there's the question.:stickpoke:........:detective:

Let the fun begin....:178:

But, But, But .....

I do still have my Venture - and love it.

RR