IGNORED

Prayer request

DragonRider

Update 3/29/18

Please continue praying for the Larson/Cramer families. Cole has gone to be with our Lord and Savior on 3/28/18.

He was surrounded by most of the family, church congregation and close friends when he passed. Cole will live on and save several lives of others suffering, Cole organs were donated so others may continue to live. Cole was special, he was born with a severe handicap that affected his vision and sight and learning, but he soldiered on and lived a wonderful life surrounded by 5 doting older sisters. Cole was also active in Scouting and was leader of his Pack. Everytime I saw a picture of Cole his smile was the biggest of anyone around him, he brought much joy and laughter to his world.

https://www.youcaring.com/colelarsonthelarsonfamily-1147992

Would appreciate prayers for my neices youngest. His name is Cole Larson and is 12 years old. He is currently in the hospital in Houston Tx. He was taken there by ambulance Monday after having a nose bleed, fever and then lost conscientiousness. He is now in icu and on life support due to a bacterial infection in his brain. The doctors said the only thing would help him would be a miracle. He is the youngest of six and the only boy. Please if you would keep Cole and the entire family in your prayers, they need all the help they can get. Thanks, I know we have many prayer warriors out there. Cole is my brothers only grandson and he is taking it very very hard.

Cole.jpg

Edited by DragonRider
Update 3/29/19

Would appreciate prayers for my neices youngest. His name is Cole Larson and is 12 years old. He is currently in the hospital in Houston Tx. He was taken there by ambulance Monday after having a nose bleed, fever and then lost conscientiousness. He is now in icu and on life support due to a bacterial infection in his brain. The doctors said the only thing would help him would be a miracle. He is the youngest of six and the only boy. Please if you would keep Cole and the entire family in your prayers, they need all the help they can get. Thanks, I know we have many prayer warriors out there. Cole is my brothers only grandson and he is taking it very very hard.
Microgendx.com

Identify every bacteria in the National Health and CDC database by it's DNA. I know they have a rep in Houston area. Testing results within 24 hours complete antibiotic suggestions for treatment all those bacteria. Don't give up until they've done this unless they've already done DNA testing to identify everything in the infection. I don't know how they would get to a sample of the infection for testing though. Definitely praying for you all! $190.00 test. Initial results in 24 hrs. Complete results with treatment suggestions within 2-4 days

Microgendx.com

...in the Eternal scheme of things, this isn't even the blink of an eye.

Thanks Lewis for the update. So sorry to hear this, I know the family has a lot of grief to handle right now. I will continue to pray for all of you. Donating his organs to give life to others is such a selfless gift. That is amazing. God bless you all

Patti and Don