IGNORED

Where oh where is Puc??

Marcarl

Just wondering on the whereabouts of Puc. He hasn't been on site since last Friday, and that is not like him. I tried his listed phone number, but it's been disconnected.

Not sure if this is the same number, but what I have?? 231-744-1906

What in the wild wild world of soggy left over Hot Dog buns is going on here!! Been down south hanging out with my 1 year old grand son (who is WALKING now!!!!!!) for a few days (RIOT),,, my little Trac phone stayed home with a dead battery (just checked it,, had all kinds of messages on there = some from you lop eared varmints = one was from MiRider in response from a post I made light years ago about the Voyager Trike Kit = HI DAVE,, also a recent one from "John" or "Tom" in my voice mail = no number so hope you find this brother and know all is well and many THANKS for checking on us.. Had Tippy's smart phone (I aint smart enough to have one) so did get to play on the net a little but couldn't get on here with that confounded thing smarty pants thing... Found a message from you @Marcarl on there, TOTALLY understand the comment "NOT to interrupt your dinner" remembering how you dont like to be bothered when your eating (sort of like tryin to sneak a fresh kill rabbit away from an old hound dog = grrrrrrrrr) = THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN CARL = your ol buddy is still kicking!!!!!!

Had a message from Tip's Mom who was worried sick about us.. Tip just hung up from letting her know we are both ok and back in town. Found another from @VentureFar - will return your call soon here Neil.. @Condor - that 744 number went out with an old internet provider and OOPPPSSSS,,, must of forgot to update here on the site.. I will try to remember to post up the number for my trac phone.. I dont use it much though cause my son installed one of these ALEXA apparatus things in our house so Tip or I can just yell "ALEXA,, CALL 911" if we need to and it works great with other numbers so I use that thing instead of my phone LOL..

THANKS TO EACH OF YOU FOR WORRYING ABOUT ME = LORD KNOWS I NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT!!!!

Love you guys!!

Puc - out!!

Ahhhh FINALLY we found him, or he found us, glad you is ok bro, it was just kind of strange having you offsite without any notice. Wouldn't have worried none had you not been going through the health issues things. Wasn't too worried about you really, more concerned about Tip in the grand scream of things. Good to have you around, mobile and typeable. I think it's time to move you to a smaller country so you wouldn't be so hard to find.