IGNORED

Zero turn input

Dragonslayer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Buddy Woody hooked me up with what I think was a deal. Not only did I get what I think will be almost perfect for what I need. (Kubota BX 2230 D, 4 wheel drive 60" belly mower and 3 point hitch with dual pto's , compact tractor) but I also got an antique fixer up project tractor a (1939 Ford 9N with a 4 foot bush hog) I think I got two for less then the price of one...... And he brung em to me all the way from Talladega.

What a guy.:thumbsup:

it's amazing when you sell something how many people wanted it but never said anything. I hope the tractors do everything you need them to do and send me a picture when you get that old ford back to show room condition.

:080402gudl_prv:

My Buddy Woody hooked me up with what I think was a deal. Not only did I get what I think will be almost perfect for what I need. (Kubota BX 2230 D, 4 wheel drive 60" belly mower and 3 point hitch with dual pto's , compact tractor) but I also got an antique fixer up project tractor a (1939 Ford 9N with a 4 foot bush hog) I think I got two for less then the price of one...... And he brung em to me all the way from Talladega.

What a guy.:thumbsup:

AWESOME!!!!!!:thumbsup:

:lightbulb:,, if I had a 4x4 tractor set up like that the 1st thing I would do is build a really cool campground complete with underground PVC Pee Tubes sticking up so alllllllllll my biker buddies could stop and camp for free any time they wanted to.. :missingtooth::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::bikersmilie::7_2_104[1]:

AWESOME!!!!!!:thumbsup:

:lightbulb:,, if I had a 4x4 tractor set up like that the 1st thing I would do is build a really cool campground complete with underground PVC Pee Tubes sticking up so alllllllllll my biker buddies could stop and camp for free any time they wanted to.. :missingtooth::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::bikersmilie::7_2_104[1]:

That was exactly part of my long range plan. It's already set up with multiple tent sites and fire pits. As far as pee tubes and power I hadn't planned that far in advance yet.

That was exactly part of my long range plan. It's already set up with multiple tent sites and fire pits. As far as pee tubes and power I hadn't planned that far in advance yet.

A note to Bob:

Please make sure you dont get the underground PVC conduit for the electrical mixed up with the underground PVC pee tubes.. :240::big-grin-emoticon::stickinouttounge:

A note to Bob:

Please make sure you dont get the underground PVC conduit for the electrical mixed up with the underground PVC pee tubes.. :240::big-grin-emoticon::stickinouttounge:

Note to self: Do not install underground pee tubes. Instead install a Port a potty over the clean out cap of septic tank.