IGNORED

In search of...

TDbiker

My apologies if this is in the wrong place but I'm sure the boss will move it to the correct forum if necessary.

I know I'm late to the game, but if possible I'd like to get my hands on a Wagner Grille Guard. If anyone has one that they're not using, or if you have one on a bike you're getting ready to sell/trade, I'd be interested.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

I got to catch up a bit with TX to Sturgis (Brian) a bit last night, I will meet him tonight at a basketball playoff game in Plainview Tx. I told him I would pay his way if he would come, he said that sounded like a helluva deal. I am looking forward to the visit and my daughters game. On the grill, he will get it to me tonight and I will get your shipping information so I can send it to you.

Bill

I got to catch up a bit with TX to Sturgis (Brian) a bit last night, I will meet him tonight at a basketball playoff game in Plainview Tx. I told him I would pay his way if he would come, he said that sounded like a helluva deal. I am looking forward to the visit and my daughters game. On the grill, he will get it to me tonight and I will get your shipping information so I can send it to you.

Bill

That sounds great! Send me a PM when you're ready.

I got your PM, It will be tomorrow before I can send it, as today the post office is closed. Brian said that it anchored on with zip ties, I had a couple of these and always used copper wire to tie it down. I am sure some one here will chime in on the best way to install properly.

As far as expense, It would be nice if you would cover the shipping cost for me.

It should not be that big of a deal.

Bill

I got your PM, It will be tomorrow before I can send it, as today the post office is closed. Brian said that it anchored on with zip ties, I had a couple of these and always used copper wire to tie it down. I am sure some one here will chime in on the best way to install properly.

As far as expense, It would be nice if you would cover the shipping cost for me.

It should not be that big of a deal.

Bill

If I have any questions with installation I'm sure there are many here that can assist. I'd be more than happy to cover your shipping costs. Shoot me a PM when you know what they are and how you'd like payment (I do paypal).

Glenn