IGNORED

Winter Blah's. For us in the North.

The Tooch

If anyone is interested in something to read, if your bored with the motorcyle winter blah's. I'll post our blog site again that has our plan for our 2018 bucket list trip. As well it has our trips from the last few years.

For some reason we posted our plans for last Fall's trip but never blog' along the way. (I thought you said, "YOU were bringing your laptop!?")

Might interest some.......https://friendsandriders.wordpress.com

Blah's are about to be beat. We leave today for Sayulita Mexico for three weeks.

It has been a mild but wet winter here. Lots of rain. Had about 2 inches of snow back before Christmas but it only lasted a day.

Got an e-mail from a friend in Red Deer Alberta yesterday. -46 with the wind chill factor. -32 without. I'll take the rain.

Blah's are about to be beat. We leave today for Sayulita Mexico for three weeks.

It has been a mild but wet winter here. Lots of rain. Had about 2 inches of snow back before Christmas but it only lasted a day.

Got an e-mail from a friend in Red Deer Alberta yesterday. -46 with the wind chill factor. -32 without. I'll take the rain.

Dang ... a bit far for us to drive and Nina is flying home on feb 20th coz Cassidy's baby is due (our first grand daughter)!

So glad we're no where near Alberta LOL. Currently we're about 45 min inland from South Padre Island, TX.

Leaving for Quartzsite, AZ on Mar 1st. Nina returns Mar 13.

If anyone is interested in something to read, if your bored with the motorcyle winter blah's. I'll post our blog site again that has our plan for our 2018 bucket list trip. As well it has our trips from the last few years.

For some reason we posted our plans for last Fall's trip but never blog' along the way. (I thought you said, "YOU were bringing your laptop!?")

Thanks for the read. I can't read it now, I'm thoroughly depressed right now and don't want to cheer up! Winter sucks.:snow2::bawling:

We've been having some unseasonable warm weather here in NorCal the last week or so, up in the mid 70's, but last night it dropped to 39. Had to tweek the heater in the office this morning.... Brrr!! Youse guys can send all that rain south. We need it, and if this dry weather continues we're in for another hot summer and water rationing.....

I don't want to further depress anybody but here in Utah its been so unseasonably warm that this last week I loaded up the RSV and spent a few days in Zion National Park. For those of you that have had the opportunity to visit this spectacular area imagine 70s, sunshine, no buses, and no crowds. Finding myself that close to heaven I was afraid I might be dying. But nope, I was just riding.

I don't want to further depress anybody but here in Utah its been so unseasonably warm that this last week I loaded up the RSV and spent a few days in Zion National Park. For those of you that have had the opportunity to visit this spectacular area imagine 70s, sunshine, no buses, and no crowds. Finding myself that close to heaven I was afraid I might be dying. But nope, I was just riding.

:sign green with env Zion was spectacular!

Winter just hit Phoenix, temps plummeted to 68 and rained so hard I had to pulse my wipers twice!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk