IGNORED

Asheville 2018

Venturous Randy

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get feeling better and if Venturous Randy decides he really is done riding and ever puts that amazing 83 of his with the modified transmission up for sale here in the club and if I can afford what he needs to get for it and can find a U-Haul truck to go down there in Tennessee and get it so I can buy it from him, bring it home and combine Randy's bike with the one I got from Carbon One last year that I combined with Tweeks so Tip and I can get a chance to experience an 83 with that awesome modded tranny, that the math genius gear ratio master Randy almost had me convinced to come to his house and do to Tweeks, all before ride season gets here, it would be a riot to take that bike after getting things all switched around on it and see if it could find it's way back to its home down south even after it had a bunch of Yankee parts put on it and a trip to Ashville would be the perfect way to test it ... Maybe some of those stickers from rides past down yonder would help it find its way,, maybe not,, but maybe..

:big-grin-emoticon:

I LOVE the south!!

I just got a visual of Tweeks drapped in bright purple plastic....... With stickers

If your going to Asheville...... I'll be there for sure even if I'm caging it.

we may make a week of it also I heard they upgraded the sites in our little village.

Interesting. I need to ride over there and see what is going on and reserve D-21. I sure hope they did not reduce the sites to get more in there. Your D-22 might be where D-15 used to be. Did they tell you about the changes when you reserved your site?

Randy

Interesting. I need to ride over there and see what is going on and reserve D-21. I sure hope they did not reduce the sites to get more in there. Your D-22 might be where D-15 used to be. Did they tell you about the changes when you reserved your site?

Randy

check it out and let us know

That usually works for me.

But you came back Thanks

How much power does that electric hair brush need?

the electric hair brush doesn't use much but that breakfast and hot coffee that we enjoy each mourning takes a lot of power.