IGNORED

Asheville 2018

Venturous Randy

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... Like I said earlier, last time ended up being a blast even though Skid did have to leave early.

Cowpuc, I would love to see you at Asheville. If I can get you to show up for entertainment, we would have a great turnout.

Randy

I will be there on Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My pockets seem to have too many holes in them. :confused07:

Ramdy

Yeah seems everybody has their hands out!!! Retirement SUCKS!!! Wonder if they could send me a couple of convicts to Correct here at home???? I don't wanna go back inside!! Too many remember me and I ain't as fast as I was!!!:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot: I need to take the Warden for a Sand in the Toes Vacation. Anything else this year is up there.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Hey Woodie, what's the saying, "great minds think alike"?

The week of the 15th of August would be the weekend of the 18th and 19th with the 15th being on a Wednesday. As far as I am concerned, I say let's go for that weekend. If nothing else, we will plan on going camping there together and see if anyone wants to join us. Like I said earlier, last time ended up being a blast even though Skid did have to leave early.

Cowpuc, I would love to see you at Asheville. If I can get you to show up for entertainment, we would have a great turnout.

Randy

If Cow PUC commits, I'll be there probably be caging it.