IGNORED

still strolling along

Brake Pad

well, I'm coming up on 7 months since my interruption in life. arms, are what they are going to be. still gaining strength. I tried to get partial disability, but was turned down, for age and not enough. income for 2017. applying for medicaid. still out of work. started the process of re-activating my contractors license with the state. I have to give it some time to see if I'll be able to ride again. ( Hopes are high).

just FYI, Joe & some of the boys are going to Nova Scotia this year. ( I'm in the well see mode ) June.

well, I'm coming up on 7 months since my interruption in life. arms, are what they are going to be. still gaining strength. I tried to get partial disability, but was turned down, for age and not enough. income for 2017. applying for medicaid. still out of work. started the process of re-activating my contractors license with the state. I have to give it some time to see if I'll be able to ride again. ( Hopes are high).

just FYI, Joe & some of the boys are going to Nova Scotia this year. ( I'm in the well see mode ) June.

Oak Island?

Oak Island?

Ahhhh.....someone else that follows the Curse of....!

I noticed on History channel now there is another show focused on finding the Templer treasure. Interesting the history on the Templers.

As for Curse of Oak Island...if they don't find anything conclusive (treasure or not) I hope they continue the show next year. They get a lot of money from the tv show that helps offset their searching costs.

Ahhhh.....someone else that follows the Curse of....!

I noticed on History channel now there is another show focused on finding the Templer treasure. Interesting the history on the Templers.

As for Curse of Oak Island...if they don't find anything conclusive (treasure or not) I hope they continue the show next year. They get a lot of money from the tv show that helps offset their searching costs.

I find it fascinating, I would love to go turn some dirt and stones there just because. I hope they do find something tho but it keeps you in ahh for sure.

Good to hear your still longing to ride. Sounds as if your making mobility progress. Nova Scotia would be a nice ride. I planned it out once, I was going to take one of the ferries out and ride back . So many trips not enough time. Thanks for the update.:happy34:

Good to hear your still longing to ride. Sounds as if your making mobility progress. Nova Scotia would be a nice ride. I planned it out once, I was going to take one of the ferries out and ride back . So many trips not enough time. Thanks for the update.:happy34:

Right there with ya Raf!! Rode all the way out there once just to go Tidal Bore hunting = had an absolute BLAST!! LOTS and LOTS of awesome off road camp spots out there - few skeeters, Bears and Mooses too but wayyy cool riding and those Kanuckians are super friendly out there too!! Would LOVE to read trip reports from Mike and the boys out discovering Scotia,,, living off clams they dug and all that.... :fingers-crossed-emo BrakePad!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Any luck getting your trailer back home?

Noop, now 10 months , and my trailer is still in Kanab Utah:crying:

if anyone is interested in it. This is what it looks like, Its a Matrix rover trailer, new wheels, LEDS,

Id take 500.00 for it, I paid 1750.00 plus shipping20170617_154231.jpg